E-V.A.L.U.E - With Zero CO2 Emissions (March 8th)

:house: location: Die Requisite, Krummgasse 1A 1030 Vienna, Austria

New info for the space:

• Entry is only 4€ per person
  • Space for 6-7 tables, chairs galore
  • Drinks are also 4€ each, but are not mandatory
  • Outside food and drink are welcome

We’ve also been asked that people limit gathering right outside the door as much as possible. Short smoke breaks aren’t a problem, we just don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff `

I’ll be there to DM a T1/2 table

I’d like to come and run the next session of Dragonlance Shadows of the Dragonqueen. High T2.

Past players have preferred seating, but as always all everyone is welcome.

4 Likes

Joining @Xyathn ! Let’s not get eaten by octopuses again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll be there to continue @Xyathn s table.

Because of work I’ll be arriving late (between 19:15 and 19:30) please keep a seat for me.

Would like to join any T1 table with @Saphira

1 Like

I’ll join late again.

The thread has conflicting information about the time of the session

Good catch. Should be correct now.

Have a T1 character. If possible would like to play @Col_Mustard_Ret table, if it’s not too busy.

DMs (2)

• Xyathn T2 :dragon:
  • Col_Mustard_Ret T1/2 :european_castle:

Players (6)

• Vishous :dragon:
  • jboimler :dragon:
  • Takanari :dragon:
  • lol39r :dragon:
  • iBug :european_castle:
  • BDave :european_castle:
  • Saphira :european_castle:
1 Like

I’ll be there to continue @Xyathn Adventure :slight_smile: I wonder what the northern Wastelands have prepared for us :slight_smile:

We’d be happy to join your table if you’re running a T1

Hi! I’d like to join with a T1 character. @Col_Mustard_Ret until now I only played once, a few weeks ago at the requisite and you were there too. My character was called Medlar and was a Marionette. Is this also going to be Brancalonia, or something else? Just to know if I can use the same character as last time :slight_smile:

No, it’s not Brancalonia, but I wouldn’t think that it’d be a problem, provided it’s in line with everything else. If you want, I can take a look at it. You can send it to me here on the forum or on Discord, or come a bit early on Friday.

Thanks! I’ll send it to you later and also try to come early in case I need to change things :slight_smile:

Hallo! I’m sorry but I had a change of plans and I will not join today in the end :frowning: I hope I’ll be able to make it one of the next Fridays!

@Col_Mustard_Ret will you be able to open the door before 7 o’clock?

@Vishous @Takanari @jboimler @lol39r

Thank you very much for playing at my table! You learned a valuable lesson about ancient opposing schools of magic, played around in the mud, and have secured your titles as the land’s foremost experts on Octopus hunting.

While none of those pay very well, through the extensive use of druid searching magic, combined with your artificer’s knowledge of Science, you are at least able to location minerals and gems resulting in a gain of 480 gp per person, in addition to 10 downtime days following the adventure. You also have many new leads on locations within the Northern Wastes.

1 Like

Thank you @BDave @Saphira @iBug @Dharaxas @froggyprince for playing at my table.

After scouting out the abandoned town of Vermillion, you reported back to both Lukas and Mr. Nostros about your findings. Both were very thankful, but also somewhat dismayed at what you found there. Nonetheless, you have been rewarded for your work.

Each of you receives:

2 Likes