Do you V.A.L.U.E the passing of time?

I’d like to join a table on Friday if possible, either T1 or T2 :slight_smile:

Heyo, will be there DMing :japanese_goblin: Lost Goblins of Phandelver. (T1, very very tough combat encounters still ongoing)

The first assault on Cragmaw Castle ended in disaster with half the party taken prisoner! Can they break free? Can they be saved? WILL THE GOBTAUR ASCEND TO THE GOBLIN PANTHEON?!? Who knows? Not me, that’s for sure! Players be Cray Cray.

1 Like

I will join as a T1 or T2 character :slight_smile:

I will join as a T1 character: Lost Goblins of Phandelver. Or I could also play with a T2 character at a different table :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I might not be able to join tomorrow. Ill post here if it does work out.
I would ofc love to join both our final goblin madness adventure, as well as Cat’s T4 adventure of epicness.

:sunflower:

dms:
-BufoBufo (T2; :female_detective:; max level 9)
-cat4laugh (T3-T4; :birthday:)
-Rayce_Kaiser (high T1; :japanese_goblin:)

:female_detective: players:
-Darthbinks (T2)
-Jackfruitchilli (T2)
-Stracci (T2)

:japanese_goblin: players:
-Elenaa (T1)
-Emma (T1)

:japanese_goblin: / :female_detective: players
-KKevin (T1-T2; will show up late ~ 8:30 pm)

:birthday: players:
-Resil (T4)
-Semako (T3)

players to distribute:
-Hamer (T2)
-UncleEbo (T1-T2)
… also Tiero (T1 :japanese_goblin: / T3 :birthday: ) might show up

@Hamer & @UncleEbo
Note that we did a Character/Item-Reset affecting all PCs created before May 13th '22
:point_right: see here for details
… also don’t forget that pcs created/reaching level 5/11/17 get to pick an item

:game_die:

cya

2 Likes

I’ll be there to play T1/T2 but can also use a DM reward to get my char to low T3

If necessary, I can bump my table to low T2 (max lvl 6), as I see we dont have any T1 players other than those already at my table and I know they’re both lvl 4 and can hit lvl 5 pre game.

I will be there tonight, and would love to be part of the Phandelver adventure. I have a level 3 character I could join with; or can create a new level 5 char for the occasion.

Hello. I’m brand new, so would be starting from scratch if a table can accommodate me.

Well, I guess enough T1 people have jumped in that I’ll stay officially as a T1 table, but lvl 5 are allowed (for encounter balance) xD

@Emma @Elenaaa Do please lvl up to 5

@Col_Mustard_Ret I’ll be there by 18, so I can help you with character generation if anything is necessary.

Hey, if you are starting from complete scratch please show up early so we can help you build a character.

I’m aiming to get there around 18h to finish a character I’ve already got roughed out. Want to make sure it fits the setting and group dynamic.

I wont be able to make it tonight. Exceedingly unfortunate, considering the adventures taking place today =( =(
@Rayce_Kaiser @Emma @Elenaaa Nemo hereby grants you the most definitely officially sanctioned :upside_down_face: blessing of the single eye! Have the best of fun, FOR THE NAMELESS ONE :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
@cat4laugh @Resil @Arthilas God Thalas hates to miss this one so much! He humbly (as far as thats possible for him) requests you to slay a daemon/demigod or two for him as well - will make him slightly less distraught. Really hope one of you (or Kevin perhaps) feels like running another T4 in the nearish future!
@cat4laugh Have a great birthday :birthday: :man_dancing::women_with_bunny_ears: :clinking_glasses:, I very much regret not being able to attend the celebration. But who needs me, when you have all the other awesome ppl from our community to party with =)

That is so sad :frowning:

There is a certain lich whose name you must not speak, and it needs to be dealt with soon :smiley:

1 Like

</3 sadly you and resil were the one to make or break this so no t4 today

Hi, I am completely new to this and I will probably come today with a t1 character. If there is not enough places today it’s ok I come next time

performs a dark ritual, calling for his patron’s magic Cursed shall you be, Tiero!

I’ll be a bit late, sorry!

@Curse: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:
@Arthilas @UnfriendlyLich: Yeeeeesssss!! :smiling_imp:

1 Like