Do you V.A.L.U.E. the Multiverse?

A dedicated group of characters unlocked a rather apocalyptic szenario last week, by being good lads and creating an XP-rich enviroment for everyone. :smiley:

I will dm a T2-T4 game set in Ravnica about the almost futile attempt to close a portal into the Far Realm and stopping the incursion of Elder Evils, that once had been deities of Chaos into the Multiverse.
The following characters will have advantage on all ability checks to close the artefact-portal:
:point_right: Gloor (T2; @PatrickD ), Myzel (T2; @BufoBufo), Ox (@xaosseed), Twitch (@jboimler), Akylos (T1; @Nyar);

Jace "The Living Guildpact" Beleren calls all heroes of the Multiverse as the
“Gatewatch” (~ MtG/D&D-version of the Avengers) to try to stop this threat
… a threat to not only Ravnica … but all planes of existance!!!
:point_right: Preferable T3 to T4 … although things a looking really grimm and this are desperate times … so if you “only” have a T2 character, they can join as well.

No maximum table size - no Ravnica-Background mandatory

… you will need every bit of help you can possible get …

Ressources:

The V.A.L.U.E. of Ravnica

V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

Item unlocks and their tcp cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

P.S.:

@jboimler
since the headquarter of the Izzet League will be overrun by “horrors” in the first scene, please also bring a T3-T4 reserve character … just in case :+1:

P.P.S.:

@T3-T4
since Jace "The Living Guildpact" Beleren summons heroes from all across the multiverse,
it would be even better if the T3-T4 PCs are NOT from Ravnica … fluff wise
(whether you are from Oerth, Toril, Abeir, Blackmoor, Eberron, Athas, Krynn, Theros, Mystara, Aebrynis, Larnisar, Rokugan, Amonketh, Dominara, Zendikar, Innistrad, Ixalan, Thylea, Kaladesh, Ravenloft, Tékumel, Wildemount … does not matter)

Hello.
Ill be coming to dm the continuation of the “Seven lambs of Slaughter storyline”
Its a high T1 low T2 adventure. And all are welcome, with the preference to the people who played in the previous two oneshots.

If possible I would like to join with a tier 3 character :wink:

1 Like

I should be there is week with a T1 (lv3) character!
See y’all then!!

I’ll be there with Twitch (probably already dead) and a level 16 “backup” character.

1 Like

will join the table @Reslin with my battle scarred monk :v:

1 Like

Will come with my lvl2 (T1) Paladin to join @Resil table.

1 Like

Somebody has to manage to return the balance. Joining @Darthbinks with “The Manager”

1 Like

I’ll be coming with a T1 (lvl3) character; is there still space at the @Resil table for a ranger?

1 Like

Would love to join @Darthbinks game with my T3 cleric. I cant guarantee yet, that i will be coming. Trying my best tho :smiley:

1 Like

Yup. There sure is^_^

1 Like

I will join Resils adventure again with my woodelf from last time.

1 Like

I’ll be there with a beefed up Grow (T3 druid).

1 Like

I will be along, can’t miss the apocalypse…

1 Like

i will join the ravnica table with a t3 or t4

1 Like

Glorian Lavair, Knight Commander of the Order of Watchers will be answering the call (20 paladin)

1 Like

Good Morning! :slight_smile:

-> Burggasse 68, Cafe Zehnsiebzig
-> 7:00 pm

dms:
@Darthbinks (T2-T4; “Stopping the Far Realm” )
@Resil (T1; “Seven lambs of Slaughter” )

players - Far Realm table:

@cat4laugh (T3-T4)
@xaosseed (T2)
@jboimler (T2-T3)
@PatrickD (T2)
@Arthilas (T3)
@Tersidian (T4)
@ThatGuyTed (T3)
… and @Gammageddon (T3) tries to show up

players - Slaughter table:

@dschingiskarn (T1)
@K-the-fox (T1)
@Nyar (T1)
@SilentButDeadly (T1)
@that_jon (T1)

Keep in mind that you need to have been jabbed 21+ days ago or have a valid test to be able to enter.
Normal 3G Rules apply.

I will be there earlier to help with potential character creation^^

:partying_face:

Hey, i would very much like to join as well, I ll bing T1-T4; His esteemed Lordship, Thalas of Candor, would be most delighted to join the fray and perhaps even meet a worthy challenge, for once :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like