DnD 5E @ 1070 - open games, no binding rules

I would join Rayce_Kaiser since he has a few free spots and I likely imagine capu will join there aswell

There will be one free now, since I unfortunately will not be able to join. @Tersidian I’m sorry for asking to join and then cancel so quickly again, but there was kind of an emergency that came up.
I hope ya’ll enjoy your games :smiley:

Our AL games are very relaxed and fun based, unlike convention play, which can get pretty extreme xD

I also happen to be a very noob friendly DM, so feel free to join.

I work til 19:00 today, will try to cut out a bit shorter, so I recommend you approach anyone who is already there to help out with character creation.

I will be running the Adventure with Season 9 AL rules (Printed it, just in case I need to reference it)

I would join as well, if you still have free slots. Crystaline City sounds cool, but you can put me in any other game if needed. I will bring a pre gen or show up a little earlier to ask for help.

Quick Count so far:

Planned Games:

• Prison Escape - Level 1- NonAL - DM: Tersidian
    ** Nepu
    ** joeder
    ** BufoBufo
    ** Semako
    ** Khan
    ** noxous

• Lost Mines of Phandelver - Tier 1 - AL - DM: Rayce_Kaiser
    ** dschingiskarn
    ** Michi
    ** cat4laugh

• Crystaline City - Tier 1 - NonAL - DM: Resil
    ** Xerdor

Players who haven stated their intended game:

• QuanChiNut (i assume you want to come)
  • PatrickD
  • UmbreonWarrior
  • CriticalMaxim
  • Khaine
  • noxous
  • Kenta
  • Shadow
  • capu
  • Pfeifer

so far that’s a total of 24 people (DMs included), if i have put one of you in the wrong list please correct me :smiley:

I would like to play at the lost Mines game since my character is for AL and I intend to keep him that way. I‘ll look up the conversion for the new season and might come earlier.

Hey guys. Thank you all for a great session and for a bardallity.
Im still waiting for thos drawings btw

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.