DnD 5E @ 1070 - open games, no binding rules

Absolutely, i am going for a paladin as that has been my go-to RPG class for years and i have a decent grasp of how DnD works + i will spend some time tomorrow into researching in online planners.

What time should i be there just to be safe?

i usually try to be there at around 18:00 and my game won’t start before 19:45 usually

if you know class for sure and maybe have a reasonable grasp of race there isn’t much left to read and only putting some stuff onto the charsheet which is rather quick, if you need to checkout the races and backgrounds it’s a bit more, so i would recommend to be there by 19:00 the latest

Roger that, see you guys there!

Hey :slight_smile:
Is there room for me too?^^

How long does the one-shot last usually?

yes there is enough room

the oneshot can be done within 2 hours or take up to 6 hours (though i plan to limit it to 4 hours, so planned end for my game is around midnight)

I will be there at around 18:30 I think. I’m creating a character right now, but as it is the first self-created character, you might need to help me a bit on friday :smiley:

“Getting their face mashed in” at your table I assume that just means picking halfling or gnome xD

Since AL and dnd has been pretty fun for me I finally got a starter set. If there are too many players and they are okay with something a little chaotic I would offer myself.

Otherwise, I will be there with a fresh t1 character for season 9 or go wherever a free spot is

1 Like

i’m not that evil to halflings … gnomes though, yeah face aggro all the time! :stuck_out_tongue:

nah to be honest my self written adventures tend to be a bit tamer than the AL modules i’m running most of the time … of course i’ll still provide plenty of options to screw yourself over

2 Likes

I hope you aren’t evil to dwarves either :wink: Otherwise I’ll mash your face with my huge warhammer xD

HI!
I am new to AL and i am looking forward to be playing tomorrow.
I will come around 19:00 if any one could then help me creating a character.

I’d also like to join your adventure if that’s alright.

I’ll be there with a tier 1 char, happy to join any adventure that’ll have me.

Hi, i’m pretty new here, i’d join any open t1 game and come early to create a character ^^

Hey Tersidian,
I have lost count of how many players you have right now. But should there be a spot left, I’d like to join your One-Shot :smiley:

Count me in on your oneshot! Ill take some stuff with me aswell, so I can do a oneshot for beginners if needed.

Quick Count so far:

Planned Games:

• Prison Escape - Level 1- NonAL - DM: Tersidian
    ** Nepu
    ** joeder
    ** BufoBufo
    ** Semako
    ** Phipsovic
    ** Khan
  • Lost Mines of Phandelver - Tier 1 - AL - DM: Rayce_Kaiser
    ** dschingiskarn
    ** Michi
  • Crystaline City - Tier 1 - NonAL - DM: Resil

Players who haven stated their intended game:

• QuanChiNut (i assume you want to come)
  • PatrickD
  • UmbreonWarrior
  • CriticalMaxim
  • Khaine
  • noxous
  • cat4laugh
  • Kenta
  • Shadow
  • capu

so far that’s a total of 21 people (DMs included), if i have put one of you in the wrong list please correct me :smiley:

Hey i would like to join, but i am a beginner. So what exactly do i need to prepare for todays game?

Generally, I would recommend a printed character sheet (blank if unsure how to make a character), a pencil, an eraser and a set of dice. Also, a good attitude (alcohol can help there too) xD

1 Like

i’d gladly join your prison escape is there is still a slot!

Since i am not that experienced i think it will be a bad idea to just into an AL game (from what i’ve read) but i am always fine with the challenge assuming @Rayce_Kaiser is ok with it

I would like to come as well with a t1 char if there is still space.
Sorry for the late notice