Determining the Eigen-V.A.L.U.E. of DnD - WoWKeepers

Would like to join @Burekā€™s table, but can also DM something for the beginners.

Iā€™d like to join Skullport if thereā€™s still space available. If not, Iā€™d be interested in joining @Burek table.

1 Like

Iā€™ll join too. If the tier 3 game with arthilas happens Iā€™ll join that, otherwiseā€¦ Any other game.

Wonā€™t be able to make it tomorrow :frowning:

@Darthbinks A Ooze is back in town and would love also to joinā€¦

1 Like

@Valzon sorry seems the :skull: table is already pretty full

1 Like

Sadly canā€™t come atp </3 Woke up with a fever and I donā€™t wanna make anyone sick tomorrow, sorry!!!

1 Like

Id like to join either with a T1 or T2 char bur Im unsure If I can make It doe to a appointment before which I can not really estimate how long it will take

Iā€™ll join with as player T2or3 if possible

As it turns out Iā€™m coming down with the flu or something cause in not feeling good since morning. gonna have to postpone as well. sorry @Burek , have fun, maybe next timešŸ˜‰

Also @Nox mentioned CeaselessGhost is joining and I donā€™t see them in our summary so +1 for Brancalonia.

Appropriately riotous!

I mixed up the username ceaselessghost is theuglyghostofeast and unfortunately canā€™t come due to a feverā€¦

Iā€™ll still come tho :smiley:

1 Like

no worries I wrote in the corrrect :ghost: :+1:

@TheUglyGhostOfEast & @wirc34 wish you a speedy recovery

1 Like

Hiya, Iā€™m sorry @xaosseed but I have to cancel for tonight, I just found out that I have to work late.

One day Iā€™ll be able to actually join you for Brancalonia :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Sorry about short notice but I cant come today. Next time!

Thanks for playing at my table @Takanari @Arthilas @Col_Mustard_Ret @Alaadu @Valzon, was a blast on this side!

While many monks of the Jaded Temple of Xaoā€™Sin perished, you saved the scholar Pylos Tomekeeper, cleansed the area of the vengeful spirit of Min-GuĒ & saw a light at the end of the tunnel for the future with bright faces like Zhodiā€™s.

You gain:

Initiate of the Society: You can prove your rank within the organization with a coin given to you by Gralan at the end of the adventure. Itā€™s a tiny platinum coin with a motif containing an eye inside a pyramid. This allows you to ask for services & help from The Society as well as enter their hidden base of operations deep beneath Waterdeep.

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome session man :raised_hands:t4:

Thanks for playing to @jboimler @cat4laugh @martin @Nox @Siggegge - that was ā€œThe Good, the Bad and the Marionetteā€ - where an easy package retrieval for the Sublime Doctor Azimut lead to a tour of swamp fauna, finding a poor old lady who died in her sleep, a fiery visit to a bandits lair and a meeting with the actual law.

From your share of the payment for the elixir of otherworldly beauty by the Squire of Malterra you get 80gp each and from selling the horses you liberated from Ghinoā€™s crew you can pull together another 70gp each. Most importantly, Rougher is off your back for another few weeks.

Anyone who wants to add a write up of their adventure to the campaign log gets inspiration for their next Brancalonia adventure.

3 Likes

:skull:

@BufoBufo @DutchyGio @Jackfruitchilli @PatrickD @Stracci @ThatGuyTed
Thanks for playing the Skullport finale
That was quite the ride

• Bok (@DutchyGio)
    has to pay 1250gp to get revived at a shrine of Llolth or Beshaba (your choice).
    This would also cost you the 10 Downtime Days you get from this adventure.
    ā€¦ see Temple Service
    Should you do this, then
    :point_right: he gains 2400gp, a potion of cloud giant strength, plus ONE of the magic items from the list below

• Ghundralt (@Jackfruitchilli)
    :point_right: gains 2400gp and ONE of the magic items listed below
    instead he can gain a voyager staff (very rare, attunement by a spellcaster)
    from Baron Blood as thanks for his services
    ā€¦ he can also choose to change his race into Dhampir

• Dr. Goosejet (@PatrickD)

• Liandrin (@Stracci)

• Richard (@ThatGuyTed) gains 2400gp, a potion of cloud giant strength, plus ONE of the magic items from the list below
    instead he can keep the far realm shard (rare, attunement by a sorcerer) he looted from the mindflayer artificer
    ā€¦ also you keep the potions of healing you have found and not used during the adventure

Magic Item List (choose one):

• you deserve your own skull,
    gain a mimir (rare, attunement)

• your adventures in Skullport deserve to be immortalized on your body
    gain a ghost step tattoo (very rare, attunement)

• as thanks from the Rag Mage for ā€œsavingā€ the city,
    gain a carpet of flying (4 ft. X 6 ft.) (very rare) that is made out of rags
    (ā€¦ so it does not look that great sadly)

New Downtime Activity

:lizard: ā€œGiant Riding Lizardā€ for @DutchyGio @Jackfruitchilli @Stracci @PatrickD @ThatGuyTed
Ulvira Snowveins from the Feathered Rat shop could train your giant riding lizard for you.
So it would also be willing to leave the Underdark.
:point_right: You can use it as a mount in games on my table.
Cost: 1 Downtime Day plus 100gp

Main Homebrew Story Award

:sailboat: ā€œYou Did This!ā€ for everyone
Your actions over these 12 adventures have change the Underdark city of Skullport quite a bit.
Should I ever run V.A.L.U.E. games in Skullport in the future, no matter which players would join,
:point_right: I will incorporate the changes you made to the setting into such games ā€¦ for better or worse.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.