D&D Played At Face V.A.L.U.E

:partying_face:

I would rather like to join as a player (T1-T3) :slight_smile:
… if really needed also could dm something (T1-T2)

Ressources:

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. rules for new players

Item unlocks and their tcp cost can be found here.

Discord for questions and stuff

I’d like to join again, T1 player.

Will also love to join as player this time (or if needed I have also a T1 adventure to DM)

I’d love to join a game again. Haven’t played any Value games in over a year due to the lockdowns.
It doesn’t seem there’s much interest in running something this week but I’ll voice my interest anyways.
I still have play-ready T2 characters. But I’ll also prepare a new T1 character, just in case.

I’ll be there with T1-4 characters.

I just don’t have time to prepare something to DM at the moment so I come as a player

I will be there too, with t1 to t3 characters.

:sun_with_face:
Good Morning!

potential dms/players:
@Darthbinks (T1-T3; could dm T1-2 if needed )
@PatrickD (T1-T3; could dm T1 if needed )

players:
@jboimler (T1-T4)
@Mexikorn (T1-T2)
@Arthilas (T1-T3)
@Streamobert (T1)

looks like one T1 table with 5 players

Keep in mind that you need to have been jabbed 21+ days ago or have a valid test to be able to enter.
Normal 3G Rules apply.

cya

:partying_face:

I unfortunately have to withdraw my participation tonight. The reason is that I am dumb enough not to have realized that a prior commitment was also scheduled today and not tomorrow.
I sincerely apologize.
But hey, now you can play one on four, which is perfect.

I’ll be there too can as a Pl or Dm (Defiance in Phlan, T1)

1 Like

Me and a friend would also like to join the game as two t1 players :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I would like to join tonight as well :slight_smile: (T1-4, as needed)

Not there this week sadly

Okay I have a nice short T1 adventure where is enough space for character interaction so it will be your choice how long the story will go on.

Will be approx 10min late

Same here :confused:

Item Unlock:

Amulet of the Drunkard
Wondrous item, uncommon (T1; 12 TCP)

This amulet smells of old, ale-stained wood. While wearing it, you can regain 4d4 + 4 hit points when you drink a pint of beer, ale, mead, or wine. Once the amulet has restored hit points, it can’t do so again until the next dawn.

Story Award:

Charm of Catnap
charm (useable only once)

As an action you can cast Catnap as a 3rd level spell, that affects only yourself. The charm vanishes after you activate it. You cannot give this charm to anybody else.
In an area where fey magic would not work (for whatever reason), this charm cannot be activated.

P.S.: you also gain the gold you have haggled at the beginning of the adventure up to 160gp

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.