[Cancelled] Saturday V.A.L.U.E. - brunch and D&D 17-06-2023

Dear D&D fans,
post below if you are coming to play this Saturday.

All tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or charachter

Current status: Cancelled - too little players. Hope to see you all next week!

If you’re new to the forum:

:point_right: Quick Start Guide (written for Friday games at WoWkeepers but works just as well for Saturday games)

Help me with my character

:point_right: Our character creation rules!

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

1 Like

Wont make it myself this week. Will keep post updated to reflect DM & Players numbers.

Will continue DMing Lost Minds of Phandlever :brain: T1-T2 welcome! Preferential seating for those who have participated before.

1 Like

Would love to join if others show up.

Hey everyone,
I’d love to join, but I am out of town this weekend. Do you already know when you will play the next time?

Wish you lots of fun.

we usually have open tables every friday and saturday (friday @ wowkeepers, saturday @ Sägewerk), there usually is a seperate post for every day at least a couple of days in advance

2 Likes

I’d join again (T2)

Friday and Saturday’s games are going weekly. Announcements are done Mon-Tue usually. Just check the forum in the beginning of next week

I just realized tomorrow is pride parade and most people will be there xD Its safe to assume there wont be enough people to play.

Hope to see you guya next week though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Seems like it :confused: I’ll cancel the event then. Hope to see you all next week!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.