Brunch’n’D&D: V.A.L.U.E and the Dice of the Fall

Dear D&D players and DMs,

post below if you are coming to play this Saturday.

All tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Current status

DMs: 3

Players: 7 (+2 from Meetup group)

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D House Rules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 downtime days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

I’ll try to be there with a T2 character (might bring a T1 just in case). Will not have a game prepared this time, but could probably run a little something if we are in need of a second DM anyways

btw why didn’t you create it as an event? :smiley:

Was on it but you just too fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will come to DM T1~2 adventure. Also can play T1-T3 chars

Will be there with T1 and T2 characters to play

1 Like

Will be there to DM Lost Minds of Phandelver T2

2 Likes

Hi. I’d also like to join as a player. I have a T1 PC (Lvl2), but could also create a T2 if necessary

Would love to join with T2 character

1 Like

I’ll be there for more mindflayer fun.

2 Likes

I’ll join too. I’m happy to play T2 or 3

Will also be joining with a T1 & T2

Eshriel will be a few minutes late for the mindflayer party but you can count on him!!

Coming 10 min late

Thanks all for taking care of the troubles on the Black Road! @SvenGudjohnson, @Valzon, Tom & Max - was really happy to DM for you and hope you had a blast.

Summary: Party successfully dealt with emerging threat to the region, stopped the weather apparatus and sealed the entrance to the ruins of Al-Nakhlun. Sands of the scorched valley will soon cover the remains hiding the ruins from the human eye once again. However the rumors of the mighty power beneath the sands are out. Its a question of time before someone will find the way to Al-Nakhlun once again.

Gnarl, Sylin, Tulkan - You receive 20 gp each from the Caravan Guild for investigating the problem in the Srorched valley and extra 10 gp each for taking care of it (30 gp total per person)

For outstanding achievment during the operation Eldra is promoted to rank of a Serpent (Capitan) withing the ranks of Desert Vipers. Eldra is awarded extra 10 gp for killing the traitors joining side of the Dark Lord (Eldra was not responcible for that directly but that is not important). Eldra’s fame quickly spread along the Anauroch desert.

Syllin - although you have completely recovered from the ‘incident’ inside the force-field of the weather machine, you start suffering from strange dreams where voice from the void seem to call to you. You wonder how long you would be able to resist its calling. You gain status ‘Touched by the void’ at my tables.

The party can keep any potions that are left over.

In addition each member can pick one item from next list:

2 Likes

Hi, this is Tom, I’ve made an account here now. Thanks for DMing yesterday. I had a great time!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Tom! And it was my pleasure :slight_smile:

Thank you for DMing, it was a lot of fun! ‘Touched by the void’ also sounds very intriguing :thinking:

On kaisers table… Do I remember correctly that there was another wizard? If so do you want to exchange spells?

I played bard, and the other caster was… paladin maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.