Blood V.A.L.U.E

:house: location: WOW/Keepers. Holochergasse 53 , 1150, Vienna, Austria

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character?
  • If you are new and need some help with character creation. (If you don’t need help with character creation → please check out our Houserules - link below)

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs 5 Downtime Days for both trading characters, each)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

art by Steve Argyle

I will be dming my adventure Throne of Bhaal :skull: this Friday. It will be T4 (levels 17-20; level 20 is recommended). This is a semi continuation of @ThatGuyTed 's :dove: series, but has no real waiting list.

:skull: This adventure will be pretty deady.

:skull: This adventure has some content warnings (see below :point_down:).

Content Warnings

Violence against Innocents (not against children; no sexual violence), Cults, Mass Murder, Sacrifice, Horror, Mental Manipulation, no planned Body Horror (but it’s me … so^^) etc.

6 Likes

Deadly you say? Smod laughs in the face of death. Bring it on! Bringing my lvl 20 Hill Dwarf Zealot Barbarian.

Sadly Lay’En died, giving her life to try to rescue both the city and Basilia. I would’ve loved to bring her on this adventure. Eh, it is what it is.

1 Like

I will be there with either Yrsa the smallest giant (paladin/barbarian) or Mazaalai (cleric/sorcerer)

1 Like

The Professor, in his dark tower of Tarminas Mortír, has observed the rise of Bhaal’s cult in his palantír, as well as that his old companion Smod has picked up the trail and joined a group of adventurers - and so, he decides to join as well.

Of course not before making sure his tower’s defenses are working, his ritual chamber is sealed and his clones and eldritch phylacteries-in-the-works are safe, he steps into his teleportation circle and teleports, together with a simulacrum, right to where Smod is to join the T4 adventure :slight_smile:

(might need to go a bit early as I have an examn the next day and don’t want to get home too late).

1 Like

:+1:

I plan to end it at 11pm is that too late?
could do 10:30 maybe?

Let’s see whether Basilia ended up there! Just in case …

1 Like

I think her name was Basidia, named after the order basidiomycota, right?

1 Like

11 works, although I would prefer 10:30. Thank you a lot! :slight_smile:

I will be there with T3/T2 characters, gonna hope someone will dm respective tiers

I’ll also join as a player if there’s a T1-T2 table, would prefer T2.

I would also join if there’s any spot for a T1 noob, really enjoyed my first game last week!

Im coming as well, T1/T2

I won’t make it but @Arthilas will be your keyholder for opening. I will probably come around for locking up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:drop_of_blood:

DMs (2):

• Darthbinks :skull: T4
  • Janlocks :cowboy_hat_face: T1-T2

Players (10):

• Arthilas :skull: T4
  • BufoBufo :skull: T4
  • Lux_Tenebraeque :skull: T4
  • Mexikorn :skull: T4
  • Tiero :skull: T4
  • BDave T1-T2
  • PEPPO6000 T1
  • snnTV T1-T2
  • Tequila_Sunset T2-T3

How could I refuse a call to T4? I would humbly request signing me up, Master Darthbinks. Will provide final confirmation and character details come tomorrow.

3 Likes

@comment: I do not quite understand the situation, but Requisite fit a Bhaal theme much better than WK - running the adventure there might be of benefit :smiley:

Situation:

• we currenly have only 1 dm (me)
  • we have enough T1-T2 player that those could - theoretically - form their own group, should one of them want to DM

got another DM :cowboy_hat_face:

I would be up to dm T1-2 if needed:)

2 Likes

Id do a lil western thang

Ps: western firearms being revolver, hunting rifle and shotguns are all allowed on this table, as is the gunslinger subclass!

1 Like