Beginner, dreamer, reader and

My name is Kvothe.

I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

You may have heard of me.

butttttt right now :slight_smile:

my name is Zeljko and I am come from Serbia. I`m currently living in Austria(Vienna). I don´t know anything about d&d, the burning wheel, but I have had lot of Video watched. I think that this is pretty awesome game(games). When you
need one noob more in a game, but with lot of enthusiasm, I want to join this freaky awesome Group :slight_smile: and learn everything about this game-s…

PS: sry for grammar issue Problem…

1 Like

Hello Kvothe!

If D&D is what you are looking for, we’re in the process of starting up a new campaign with the Mines of Phandelver Starter Set from the 5th Edition. If you’re interested, just go to this thread.

Otherwise we have a more or less random game nearly every Thursday at Spielbar that you could attend to as well, but that is only seldom D&D. The threads to that are normally opened around tuesday.

Take care!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Kote!

1 Like

Thx for the warm welcome…

Welcome to RPGVienna!

Thx man…

1 Like

Hi zeljko and welcome from another fan of “the name if the wind”.

Ty Tom, I thought that i am alone, but thx god :slight_smile: u are here :slight_smile:

Well, I am a fan too…
Really, as far as I know, I have only met two kinds of people: fans of the book(s) and people that still have to read it…

1 Like

That’s true, but I’m fun, because I didn’t read anything so pure and honest, without to much bullshiting, just one regular guy on to be somebody and he is so good in that :slight_smile: the book for me is awesome and also Path is hilarious guy…

[quote=“Kvothe, post:8, topic:1979, full:true”]Ty Tom, I thought that i am alone, but thx god :slight_smile: u are here :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Far from alone - a bunch of us are fanpeople enough to have gone to see Rothfuss at his Vienna gig.

Welcome aboard, Kvothe!

2 Likes

So much for my

Mhm…:slight_frown:

Tyyyyy :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :burrito:

When was he in Vienna? o.0

Two years ago. Good fun.

That’s rad. Would reallly wanted to knew earlier. :slight_smile: