Anyone willing to take in a newbie?

Hello everybody ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I am a complete beginner, I have never played any pen and paper game, I just know a little bit from ‘How to play …’ videos, but I am very curious and would love to get into playing. Idk if it is best to learn by playing or by watching or by reading…

Hi!
Newbies are always welcome. Just swing by on any Thursday (lots of differing gamesystems) at Spielbar or Friday (D&D only) at Zehnsiebzig and start playing right away. No prior knowledge needed in most cases :slight_smile:
Just announce yourself in the corresponding thread beforehand and you are good to go :slight_smile:
See you around!

2 Likes

Welcome! (◠‿◠✿)
Like @Martin said, check out AL sometime. Looking forward to seeing you there :smiley:

1 Like

As @Martin already said, do come and join us in AL. We are a welcoming and comfortable community. One tip though, if you are planning to come, you might need to come earlier (around 6) so that I or other crusty veterans that have seen things :older_adult:t2: will assist you in creating your own character and explaining the basics for a memorable first session experience.

1 Like

I’m also a total newbie and I like the sound of that. How’d you announce yourself on the corresponding thread?

For thisa week, just announce that you are coming here Open DnD 5e @ Cafe 1070 V.A.L.U.E Friday Game evening. The more, the merrier

Maybe you’re interested: