Anyone not got their fix yet..?

Well, the adventure I have in mind was written as an intro. for a campaign, although, it does work well enough as a one-shot.

My thought was that we could maybe alternate one-shots, and maybe rotate DMs. That way, people can get their hand at DMing…
In this context, changing system wouldn’t be a problem. In fact, it would be a nice way for people to try their hand at something new…

FYI, I now have official one shot recommendations for Call of Cthulu and Shadowrun, as well as an unofficial one-shot for Star Wars Saga (there ARE no SWS one-shots, everyone writes their own) and some other directions to look in (my master GM source says Marvel super heroes and Buffy/Angel are great for one-shots, although he wouldn’t recommend them for full campaigns).

So there’s that, too. Simon, I would prefer to stick with Pathfinder or 3.5 if we are going to continue it. I figure that ultimately it’s the character-building that’s the hardest part (except for CoC) and I can always just roll what the GM tells me to roll.

So who all is definitely interested in playing on Sunday, May 6?

I am.

Same here.

Well, good, 'cause I have been working on this stuff :wink:

Let say Sunday, between 13h00 and 14h00. If all goes according to plan, I will have an Austria cell phone by then…

I’m interested too. Gonna stop by the fantasy flagship tomorrow (need new bottles of mead!) to ask if we can probably play there. Gonna keep you updated.

I have asked, but they don’t offer it anymore as they are renting out the flat were they used to let Roleplayers play :frowning:

So we’re playing at Simon’s dorm, right? Where is that, exactly?

Ok, I shall write you guys a little ininerary… I will do that tonight…

Still haven’t got any clue how to get there. Where / when exactly?

I just PM’d Philipp, Two Eyes and Thopthes with the address, time and Simon’s cell number. Did I miss anyone?

Please mail or PM me the info as well Siobhan. I’ll try to make it if I can.

Cheers,

• D

Hello, yeah, sorry, I meant to post that yesterday, but my internet connection was not working…

Dov, done before I saw Simon’s post! Thanks, Simon!

Kein problem; entschuldigen for the delay…

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun!

And remember:
“In case of doubt, always shoot the dinosaur”.

It was indeed! Even though it took FOREVER to get going :wink:

I know, right.

These zombies were playing hard to get…

[quote=“Simon”]it was a lot of fun!
[/quote]
QFT!

[quote=“Simon”]And remember:
“In case of doubt, always shoot the dinosaur”.[/quote]
Hmmmm…dinosaur