Any indie gamers around?

Ah of course - entschuldigung! So the 7th? :slight_smile:

seems like the 25th (today!) works ony for the two of us, -H- :slight_smile:

still wanna get together for that drink weā€™ve been pondering in the other thread? No biggie if not (may well be too short notice, by now^^), but Iā€™ve got the evening free and if you do tooā€¦

Just to point out the fact that as log as I keep quiet, it means the date fits.

So the 7th it is! But Iā€™d prefer another weekday in the future. Usually I have my online DnD game on Wednesdays (fortunately not on the 7th).

I still have no internet connection in my apartment. In case I donā€™t respond for a while, thatā€™s why.

Alright, 7th sounds good for me, in the evening :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œAuburneyā€]seems like the 25th (today!) works ony for the two of us, -H- :slight_smile:

still wanna get together for that drink weā€™ve been pondering in the other thread? No biggie if not (may well be too short notice, by now^^), but Iā€™ve got the evening free and if you do tooā€¦[/quote]
Sorry, didnā€™t catch that in time. But yes, letā€™s find a date for a drink or threeā€¦

And I should be able to swing the 7th. Letā€™s aim for a fairly early start, though. The 6th is election day, and that means very little sleep.

I can show up a little later if need be, I have a rehearsal somewhere in the afternoon/evening.

Great! Only, I canā€™t make it before 6.30-7pm, hope thatā€™s ok (not sure what exactly you mean by ā€œearly startā€ :wink:

Awesome! 7 sounds good if thatā€™s not too late for you, -H-? Any idea where we can meet?

6:30 or 7 sounds fine. (And hey, if I can get through Dread with a hangover, slepp-deprived Action Castle should be a breeze.)

PlutzerbrƤu? Spielbar? Just throwing some ideas out there; anywhere is fine with me.

I havenā€™t been to any of the placesā€¦ any one of those is fine with me as well :wink:

Iā€™ll go anywhere :wink:

Same here :slight_smile:

Uh, been out of town for a few days, and with no internet connections as well (if you can believe it, winter in Styria is a harsh mistress for the electronically communicative :smiley: )

but the date is fine for me, and I too would agree to either of the places under consideration, as Iā€™ve been to neither of them before.

Usually, I could also host games at my place, but my living room has been transformed into a workshop right now (new project, and no space in the cellar --> must create stuff messily right here in the flat!)
So that wouldnā€™t work right now, but might definitely be an option in the future :wink:

Since weā€™re meeting up tomorrow, we should probably find a location today :slight_smile:

you are right!

I have looked at the ones suggested so far, and have found out that while Spielbar looks cozy and nice enough, they appear to have a Bingo event every Wednesdayā€¦ and since that would involve people calling numbers across the room constantly, Iā€™d probably avoid Spielbar this time.

So, is PlutzerbrƤu okay for everyone then?

hereā€™s the adress: 1070 Wien, Schrankgasse 4/4

Cool, see you there tomorrow :slight_smile:

Great! See you tomorrow!

Actually, bingo there is fairly discrete, in a different room from the gamers. But PlutzerbrƤu is great!

So what did we say, 7? Looking forward to it!

Now to find Action Castleā€¦

(Note: I reserve the right to be grouchy if the election doesnā€™t go the right way.)

(Note: I reserve the right to be grouchy if the election doesnā€™t go the right way.)
Always a good reason to torture the players.