Android: Netrunner LCG -?

Anyone up for more Netrunner this week?

Should be but can’t promise anything at this stage - my plans are somewhat in flux right now. But I do hope to be there! I’ll fill you guys in when I know for certain.

Same level of uncertainty here… I hope to come early too, but cannot say for sure before Thursday.

Funny, I too might not be able to show up early this Thursday. Perhaps we should just aim for next week?

Yeah maybe. But I’ll tell you guys on Thursday anyway. Perhaps we can still have a little spontaneous game…

Ok, turns out I can make it today, and I think I could be there any time after 5.30 if other people want to start that early.

I can probably manage 6:30 or thereabouts.

I won’t make it early. Don’t wait for me. Have fun!

Ok, I’ll be there around 6.30.

Hope you had fun last week! I’m sorry for missing out on that…

My schedule for this week looks much more promising and I think I could even make it at 6pm this week.

How about you?

Yeah, it was great! I basically lost the whole game because I got burned badly by a snare. I’m amazed and impressed that I made one really, really bad call (I went into that run with a great hand of cards and lost them all from net damage) and that one action cost me the game. It was really fun! One thing I like about Netrunner is that it’s as fun to lose as to win a lot of the time.

This week looks good buuuuut both H and I were part of a one-shot that sort of turned into a two-shot, and we agreed that we’d meet up at around 7 to pick up where we left off. So I think we might have to pass this week!

Netrunner at 6, roleplaying at 7 … sounds like a plan to me.

Shoot, I’ve got something from 5 to 6 so can’t make it then. Have fun though!

What are your thoughts on another matchup tomorrow (assuming we don’t start roleplaying early)?

That sounds great, if we have time then I’d love to meet up for some Netrunner.

I can be there from around 5.30 if that’d help, but 6 onwards is probably safer.

I should be able to manage 5:30 or even a bit earlier if you want to try and get in a quick game. See you there?

Anybody up for a quick game before the main event on Thursday?

I’d love to!

Do you think Tom would be interested? Or is it a terrible, terrible idea to even suggest such a thing in case he says yes? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it would be kind of interesting to see somebody win on the first turn.

Yes, yes yes!

6ish?