Android: Netrunner LCG -?

I’d certainly be up for a rematch sometime …

Next week sounds very doable and very much like fun xD

should watch those tutorial vids xD

Sweet. I’ll prepare some decks for next week.

Fantastic! My core set should have arrived by then. My girlfriend’s also super excited about Netrunner so the two of us will come together. Sorry to throw a spanner in the works and bring the total players up to an odd number again! :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe i can get mine to come too xD
we will see^^

Sounds like a plan. What time should we meet?

Excellent! I’m free any time after 4.30-5ish. It’ll be at the famous Spielbar I’ve heard so much about? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… 6.30 pm is a sure thing. But I’ll try to be there earlier, probably 6pm.

Gonna let you know on Thursday.

i will try to be there as early as i can^^

and unfortunately my girlfriend has other plans…

Shall we say around 6, then?

Grmmm

sorry guys cant make it today; something came up
hope u have fun^^’

Thanks for the game! It’s really cool having some more Netrunner enthusiasts on the boards. Looking forward to play with you again!

@darthkiwi
I’m afraid to have mixed something up when I wrongly corrected you to advance the asset in order to activate it. Although there are some assets which you can advance, you were right in paying for the costs with credits. My bad.

Agreed, great fun! Let’s do this again …

Today’s not so good. Let’s aim for next week, ok?

This week, Thursday 6.30pm at Spielbar.

Looking forward to it!

Sounds good, I’ll be there!

@alrik - thanks for filling me in on that! :stuck_out_tongue: I looked it up and also found that there’s technically a point before the corp turn begins when the corp can res anything. So for example, the corp could end its turn with a face-down PAD campaign, let the runner have their turn, and then rez the PAD campaign before their turn actually begins - and then collect the 2 credits which the PAD campaign gives them “when your turn begins”.

Sneaky sneaky!

That was one hell of a match! Next time a little faster and -H- will definitely play the first game :wink:

Agreed, that was quite something! And it was great fun playing the hacker again - I’ve only played as them once before but I love how sneaky and subversive they are.

Totally agree about time! We’ll get faster over time. And -H- should have a chance to play.

As posted in the other thread, I’d love to come this week but don’t know if I can yet. Alrik, since you’ll be away too shall we call off this week’s Netrunner meetup? Unless two other people want to drop by, of course. :stuck_out_tongue: