AL @ 1070 - were (were)people get insulted to death!

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

Iā€™ll be there again, playing Natas was fun, so iā€™d love to do that again, but iā€™ll bring a fun little T1 adventure just in case as usual

Sadly, I will not be there this time, or the next week. Good luck to you guys, though, maybe aomeone will prepare a T2 adventure;)

Hi!
I would love to join, I would be there early for help with my character - Iā€™ve played a one-shot once, but really rather new other than that. So, T1, Iā€™d say.
Looking forward to Friday!

Hey! Ill come again with my t1 chara from last timešŸ˜

Hello :slight_smile:
I just moved to Vienna and would like to join a game. I am a new player. I will try to create a charakter myself, and will also be there early to get it checked.
Looking forward to you guys!

See you on friday

I have a question:
On the adress i find the ā€œpure living bakeryā€ instead of CafĆ© 1070

Is it the same thing?

welcome aboard and i just assume the pure live bakery is what has been there before (might be wrong, but the adress is correct :smiley: )

Ok, thanks.
I assume you play newest edition and will create a level 1 Char with it for friday.

See you then :slight_smile:

make sure to check out the ALPG (link is in the first post) as there are some specific rules for AL play you need to consider when creating your character

I use standard phb, so i didā€™nt find anything in ALPG that limits me at lvl 1. Just fixed Hitpoints and i get a trinket.
I will be at the CafĆ© a little early, so weā€™ll have time to check my Char.
I guess that should be it.
Thx for answering.

See you friday!

Hello ,

I would like to join you on Friday. I played some D&D back in 2010, but now I would consider myself a newcomer. How long will the meeting last, just to get a feeling?

Iā€™d also like to join for another session, bringing my T1

I will try to join again this time after weeks and weeks of not joining ^^
T1 as always

Gonna be there again with my t1 character.

I would like to join - preferably t1
But as there are already 7 People weā€™ll see if it works out :grinning:

HI :smiley:
IĀ“d love to join as well. I have played a little bit before, but never AL and would like to try it. I could prepare a level 1 character and come a bit earlier to get it checked. Of course, only if there arenĀ“t too many players already !

Coming, T2 or T1, egal

Hello,
I hope I am not too late ^^ā€™
I am a pretty new player (only played like once and not a very serious game) and would come in early for character creation and am very open to play whatever is not full. I canā€™t bring much except excitement and hope :>
Also: How early is ā€œcome in earlyā€?

Just found out I have to work early on Saturday, so I wonā€™t make this time. Hopefully next week, though. Have fun everyone!

Iā€™ll be there with a T1 character

T1 here as well please!