AL @ 1070 - were (were)people get insulted to death!

@DonDen usually we end up playing until around midnight

@cat4laugh i try to be there around 18:00 but 19:00 should be enough to create a character

so far we have 13 people coming, with only 1 of them (me) stated that they could DM… we NEED at least 1 more DM (assuming the trend from previous weeks with a lot of signups on thursday/friday means we’ll probably need 2 more DMs), any takers or (un)willing sacrifices?

2 Likes

good start on the insulting :smiley:

I’ll bring the T1 adventure I ran last week and I can DM that again. Don’t think I have enough time (motivation :innocent:) to preparre a new one.

2 Likes

Unfortunately something came in between and I won´t be able to attend tomorrow, but I wish everyone a great time !

Ok i might not be able to join it really depends
but plans came up for Saturday and i gotta wake up a bit earlyer for that so yea.

Sorry guys. I really would like to join but something came up and i dont have time. Hopefully next time.

Hi Guys! Looking forward to having you back today – it’s our season opening day :slight_smile:

Just a heads up, the white room in the back won’t be available tonight (still moving things around), but there should be plenty of space available front of house. Make yourselves comfortable (as always).

Best,
Tom

I’ll bring a +1

i will be later then planned (took a nap and overslept), so will be there by 19:00 latest

I don’t feel good today, I will remain home.
Have fun for me too!

thanks for all my players, hope you had fun, even if i killed 1 of you in the first combat and it was a close call in the end…
those that survived have unlocked the following little gem of an item :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry for the bad pun)

Gem of Brightness
costs 16 T1+ TCP
This prism has 50 charges. While you are holding it,
you can use an action to speak one of three
command words to cause one of the following
effects:
The first command word causes the gem to shed
bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an
additional 30 feet. This effect doesn’t expend a
charge. It lasts until you use a bonus action to repeat
the command word or until you use another function
of the gem.
The second command word expends 1 charge and
causes the gem to fire a brilliant beam of light at one
creature you can see within 60 feet of you. The
creature must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution
saving throw or become blinded for 1 minute. The
creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of
each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a
success.
The third command word expends 5 charges and
causes the gem to flare with blinding light in a 30-
foot cone originating from it. Each creature in the
cone must make a saving throw as if struck by the
beam created with the second command word.
When all of the gem’s charges are expended, the
gem becomes a nonmagical jewel worth 50 gp.

1 Like

Hey guys!
Last night was fun. Im glad we survived!

Can anyone of the thousand tiny deaths adventure tell me how many gold coins we achieved?

Yes. Thank you for dming, it was fun. Although I still have a bit of trauma from our wizard friend turning into literal ash right next to me. I’m suprised we even survived the rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Afaik you get Gold as you Level up in AL, a fixed amount (that amount I do not know, sorry)
Your adventure to adventure progression is loot-wise shown with treasure points, so sadly, as we didn’t Level, we don’t get any gold per se
Correct me If I’m wrong though

1 Like

yep gold is bound to leveling in the current AL season

Ah ok. I thought we could keep some of the gold we got while looting the Kobolds.
I got greedy after realizing how much i needed those health potions :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.