AL @ 1070 - the end (of the season) is nigh

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I’ll be there again, got a TPK last time so i would prefer to play T1, but will bring a T1 adventure just in case

1 Like

No footie on Friday this time so I should be able to make it. Bringing a T1 char.

I’ll be there hosting you all. This Friday will be a closed, private session just for you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:
i guess that means we should bring our own food and drinks?

Food yes, but I’ll be bartending so drinks no – still have to make a few bucks for my time :stuck_out_tongue:

ok just making sure :slight_smile:

Hello friends,
My name is Alaa and I would like to play D&D so much, I don’t have any experience at all but I started to watch critical role lately and I just would love to try this game so much, It’s looks so fun to me.
I have been reading through the basics rules of the game in the d&d beyond app and I can make my own character.
I really hope that’s ok to join you guys, meet new people and get to play this amazing game finally.
Alaa

Coming with a +1 to dm DoMM or to play T1-T2

I am new at this but id still like to come if there is still room. If somebody would be nice enought to help me make a new charakter that would be nice. :grin:

I am coming too with a friend. Both with 0 experience on this. Just like Napsta, would be nice to have a hand with the character creation.

coming to Play either T1 or T2

I’ll be there too with a T1 character

Hey, will also join with a friend, both T1. I can also prepare a T1 adventure, just full disclosure: it will be my first time DMing, but I’m definitely up for it

Planning on joining t1 or t2 to play. Didnt have time to prepare an adventure…

I’ll be there with my Paladin for DOMM and a T1.

I’ve also still prepared a T1 adventure.

Hope I’m not late, I would like to join T1!

I want to come with +2 players, so 3 T1 characters.

Thats a lot of t1 so i guess we need all the t1 dms we can get :sunglasses:

yeah looks like we’ll need a lot of dms today :smiley:
if both @jboimler and @dimi could bring their prepared adventures just to be safe it’d be awesome

sooo what kind of food should we get? like snacks and stuff?
:grin: