AL @ 1070 - the end (of the season) is nigh

Hey everyone, so Felix will be there at 18:00 to let the first of you in. It is a private event tonight – you all can use the space and bring your own food and drink (we are on team vacation), but please clean up after yourselves. @Tersidian will take the key and keep the cafe locked while you are playing so that no outsiders wander in. @Tersidian will then lock the cafe once you all are done :slight_smile:

Stay safe and have fun – please don’t burn the place down :stuck_out_tongue:
-Tom

Thanks Tom much appreciated!

Thank yall for a great and trashy session. Twas a lot of fun.

1 Like

thanks for everybody that showed up, was a lot of fun playing Natas the 2nd, insulting a werewolf to death (because that’s what the name Natas makes my characters do! :stuck_out_tongue:)

You got this Item as an award for your Hag troubles.

Geyser figurine 8 T1 TCP

Wonderous Item (uncommon)
This small figurine is intricately carved in the shape of a spouting geyser. It behaves as a decanter of endless water.
This figurine sloshes when shaken, as if it contains water. The decanter weighs 2 pounds. You can use an action to speak one of three command words, whereupon an amount of fresh water or salt water (your choice) pours out of the flask. The water stops pouring out at the start of your next turn. Choose from the following options:
• “Stream” produces 1 gallon of water.
• “Fountain” produces 5 gallons of water.
• • “Geyser” produces 30 gallons of water that gushes
forth in a geyser 30 feet long and 1 foot wide. As a bonus action while holding the decanter, you can aim the geyser at a creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or take 1d4 bludgeoning damage and fall prone. Instead of a creature, you can target an object that isn’t being worn or carried and that weighs no more than 200 pounds. The object is either knocked over or pushed up to 15 feet away from you.

I also wish to thank my adventures for a fun time and making it easy form me on my first DM gig.

For everybody who hasn’t gotten the log sheet stuff:
Name: DDEX2-11 Oubliette of Fort Iron
AP/TP: 2

sorry but nothing unlocked.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.