AL @ 1070 - shenanigans will happen

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I’m very sorry but i won’t be there again (and it looks like i won’t be able to make any fridays in june work, maybe the last one but not sure yet)

Comin with the ol’ reliable T2 DoMM

Betty and me are coming with T1 characters.
@Tersidian: sorry to hear that you can’t make it.

Ill probably DM T1 if noone shows up:)

I will see if i can come^^
If i do i will bring a T1

I will come with T1&2 Chars and a T1 Adventure to run if needed but would prefer to play unless @mulog Comes then i have to run a game for him :wink:

1 Like

Will probably swing by too. T1 or 2

Haha, no stress. I would love to experience you as a DM at some point!
I don’t know yet if I can make it, will probably only know on Friday… Put playing together at Resil’s table (especially if Martin is coming as well) could be awesome as well.

1 Like

Ill bring a +1 so Id prefer this time to either play or DM T1

I plan to come and continue HotDQ, at this point T2 would be better, but it also works for a mix of T1 and T2 chars.

OR

Play with a T1 or T2 character.

I’ll be there with my T1 & T2 characters

Not 100% sure if I can make it but I plan on coming too (T1/T2) c:

1 Like

I’m coming, happy to DM a T1 adventure or play

1 Like

I will try to come with a T1 and a T2. Something might come up in which case I’d send an update here.

Sorry for writing so late, but I’ll come with a Tier 1 & 2

I’ll be back with a T1 or a T2 :slightly_smiling_face:.

I’ll be there with a T2 character

Soo Headcount so far is 15 if i not miscounted and @mulog can make it. We have 1 set DM (Toni and 3 potential ones (@Lup, @Resil and myself). We have 3 T1 Players and 8 T1/2 Players (not including the potential DMS. I would suggest 3 tables and will be prepared to run a T1 Adventure it will be a longer one so i will probably start once i can get enough Players. I guess either Lup or resil would have to DM as well

That is unless People dont come. then we might be able to do it with 2 tables

I won’t make it. Have fun guys!