AL @ 1070 - shenanigans will happen

too bad. but you have other Things to care for :wink: see you soon

1 Like

@Resil has already said that he wants to DM, so I guess I’ll be playing. I’ve never had you as a DM before @Babybonkers - can I reserve a seat? :smiley:

sure

Boots of the Winterlands
16 TCP
Requires attunement

These furred boots are snug and feel quite warm. While you wear them, you gain the following benefits:

• You have Resistance to cold damage.

• You ignore difficult terrain created by ice or snow.

• You can tolerate temperatures as low as -50 degrees Fahrenheit without any additional protection. If you wear heavy clothes, you can tolerate temperatures as low as -100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Thank you all for a great session:)

Thank you as well to my Players for an awesome session! You literally shattered expectations (end my endboss :wink: )
You unlocked: GAUNTLETS OF OGRE POWER
Wondrous Item, uncommon (requires attunement) Your Strength score is 19 while you wear these gauntlets. They have no effect on you if your Strength is already 19 or higher. Forged by Riswynn Rumnaheim for the Smithing Trials, these chunky dwarven style gauntlets are made of adamantine and mithral, but have finely articulated fingers.
And gained the following story reward for everyone who kept a binding mushroom:
A highly sought after and rare component in potion brewing circles, a mushroom of connection permits a skilled potion brewer or alchemist to combine the effects of multiple potions into a single dose of potion. On your travels, you will need to be on the lookout for someone who might be interested in trading a valuable potion, elixir, or oil for your mushroom. Once you have made the trade, you should strike through this story award.

1 Like

Thanks for DMing a great session! But you forgot our most important story award: Friends of Kevin :sweat_smile:

Akchually thats an artifact that can’t be unlocked… really sry bout that glad you liked my NPC though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.