AL @ 1070 - return of the bloody DM :P

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I will bring a T1 adventure (haven’t decided what exactly yet) and probably my T1 characters in case we have enough DMs :slight_smile:

I probably will come. Ill either DN DoMM or play as a new t1 or a t2 character

Coming, T2 char; will join ToA if Rene comes, or DoMM if not

Im pretty new to dnd but after a friend of mine kidnapped me to one of his sessions I got infected. Sadly their dnd sessions are more of a chatting, drinking and smoking weed session than actually playing. I got very uncomfortable and now Im searching a new group or opportunity to play dnd like its actually ment to be played. I would also like to bring a school friend of mine. Shortly about both of us:

My name is Stephan and Im from Krems, the person I would bring is Leonie and we both go in the same school but in different classes. We are both 17 years old. If our young age is an issue I totally understand. Leonie didn`t play dnd before but is interested.

Thanks to whoever replies of this group :grin:

1 Like

i don’t see your young age as a problem, but these AL meetings often run rather late (~midnightish) so you should consider that, otherwise you’re very welcome to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

great! I will see if we will be able to join. So how does this meetups usually work? Are they weekly? Or do you play a oneshot adventure whenever there is time?

AL is a weekly thing, where we do start a new thread for each week so people can sign up for it.
Quite a few of normal ongoing campaigns have spawned from these meetups though, which range from pretty much whenever we have time to fixed prearranged dates.

Alright as it seems we will be able to come a little earlier than 19.30 and get home after midnight. Tersidian will you be at the cafè earlier? So you could probably explain and introduce Leonie to dnd a little and help us both create a fitting character for the story. That would be very nice of you :grin:

i’m usually there around 18:00 depending on how long it takes me to find a parking spot
as for characters for the story … there will be different adventures being run by different DMs, and as AL is meant for drop in kind of play so just create what you feel like playing, just make sure to follow the AL specific rules (link for them is in the first post)

alright thank you. i will just make a character of every tier and see which one i will end up using:grinning:

right now it still is AL so you’ll have to start at level 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

alright level 1 then. Is DnD Beyond used or classic character sheets?

whichever you prefer, just make sure to read the ALPG first

Will join with my T1 char.

I’ll be there, T1 or T2, whichever we need.

hewwo!!! a friend and i are coming with T1 (lvl 2) characters :DD

Hi all. I’ll be there with my T2 character. Have a nice week!

Betty and me are joining in on the fun with T1 characters:
Half orc cleric and half elven hexblade, both lvl1

Would love to join you guys too

can bring a T1 or a T2 Character (i have fleshed out characters for many settings, so im quite flexible)

if this is your first time playing D&D 5E in Adventurer’s League then you’ll have to start at level 1, and if you plan to bring a character for your first time please make sure to read the ALPG (especially the character creation rules) linked in the first post

1 Like