AL @ 1070 - no deaths in a long time, i think it's time to change that :D

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I would prefer to play one of my T1 characters this time, but if the need arises i can probably prepare a T1 Adventure.
I’ll also try to be there around 18:00 as usual

Coming, T2 lvl 5

I’ll come with a T1

I will be there, I would prefer to play (either tier) as I somehow managed to have two exams and two presentations the week after D:

Could theoretically prepare something short as well if needed (T1 probably)

t2, hopefully I get to play in the same group as last week. I have to repay a life dept to an elf.

Well Im most likely coming to DM domm, so yeah:) Might happen.

I’ll be coming with my t2 lvl 6 cleric

Ready for domm…my Barbarian is ager to find out his first Quest ad Great Old One

Hello! I’ll be there with a T1 and a T2 character.
Have a nice week!

I’ll be there (T1/T2) :slight_smile:

I’ll be there with a T1 (lvl 1) & T2 (lvl 7).

Hello, we would be 4 People starting at lvl 1. For one of us it is the first time playing a Pen&Paper. Some of us might be there a little earlier =)

happy to have you, please make sure to read the ALPG for Forgotten Realms that is the part of the package linked in the first post, especially if you plan to make characters before coming

I will try my best to be there this time!
With T1 charakter

Ill be there again too :wink:

Coming with my T1/ Lv 3 again

I’ll be coming with a T1 (lvl 1) char to give AL a try. Any yeah, I read the ALPG :wink:

1 Like

Will be there, DMing Hoard of the Dragon Queen. (T1/2 adventure)

We would try to be there around 18:00 as well because we need some help with the character creation.

Will be there, T2 Ranger