AL @ 1070 - no deaths in a long time, i think it's time to change that :D

I would like to come this time around and bring another person. Both of us still need characters so we will come early and play at T1.

Iā€™ll be there, T1 or T2, which ever we need.
Iā€™ll try to be there early to assist in character creation if need be.

Iā€™ll manage to come by too. t1/2

Hey yaā€™ll, iā€™ve got head count at 24 ā€“ is that correct?

I am 5 minutes late, please get us a nice table

Thank you all for a great session. It was UnBEARable funšŸ¼
You have unlocked this.

Wand of Fireballs (20 TCP (tier 2-4)
Wand, rare (requires attunement by a spellcaster)

This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the fireball spell (save DC 15) from it. For 1 charge, you cast the 3rd-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend.

The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wandā€™s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.

2 Likes

Thanks to my group for making this another fun session, some great character interaction there, even if i once again didnā€™t kill any player character!

You unlocked the following magic item:
Brooch of Shielding
Wondrous Item, uncommon (requires attunement)
While wearing this brooch, you have resistance to force damage, and you have immunity to the magic missile spell.
This brooch is fashioned from a tiny leaf inlaid in gold and silver. While the leaf is nota live, it changes color, depending on the season as if it were.

in addition you unlocked following Story Reward:
Defenders of Parnast
You have repelled the enemies of Parnast and instilled confidence in the people. Youā€™ll never sleep in a barn again while in Paranst. Everyone opens their doors to you.

Please stop it with the embearassing puns, your forebears canā€™t bear anymore of them.
Our cleric tried to go in more than just bearfoot, but it would be a bearfaced lie if I said it wasnā€™t entertaining. Thanks to our Barbearien we bearly managed to breach the bears bearrier and avoid getting permanently bearied under its claws.

2 Likes

I think I physically aged 5 years just from reading this. This pun volley was a bearderline war crime,
I think you need some probbear help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.