AL @ 1070 - join me complaining about the heat in some good old Viennese style "sudern" :P

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I plan on being there, iā€™d love to play obviously (T1 preferred) but iā€™ll bring an adventure or 2 along to DM (most likely T1, maybe T2 depending on what it looks like weā€™ll need)

Will be there. Bringing T1 and T2 just in case.

Should make it. Bringing T1 and a T2 as backup as well!

I would like to come again but since i got fā€™ed when the shifts were assigned i am working late on Friday again possibly too late so cant say for vertain since that is the case i wonā€™t bother preapring an Adventure since i would be an unreliable DM i will brin my T1/2 Characters as per usual

Iā€™ll be there to play (T1/T2) with a ā€œplus 1ā€ of sorts - my little sister (10) is staying over at my place and will sit with me until itā€™s her bedtime (not playing, obviously). Donā€™t worry about violence or anything though, she doesnā€™t speak a word of English and sheā€™s played D&D before anyway.

Iā€™ll be there too (T1 or T2). This time I hope to be able to get there at 19:00, to find place.
Last Friday had to go back homeā€¦

Iā€™ll be there with T1 & T2 characters

Iā€™ll be there for T1

Iā€™ll take a longer break from AL (because of scheduling and vacations etc), at least till September.
But I am still available if anybody things they can only cast one spell (level 1 or higher) per turn (RAW) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would probably either play T1-2 or DM DOMM or ill also have a T1 prepared.

I will be there with T1 and 2

Like to join with my T1 but not totally sure if I will make it because I have meeting in Klagenfurt and can make only if we finish early (which can happen)

Iā€˜ll be there again with my t1 for now

10 players and 2 potential DMs (@Tersidian and @Resil) so far from what I counted.

yep matches my count (and list :smiley: )

I will also come with a T1 Charakter

Iā€™ll be there with T2 and a new T1.

Will be there, preferably as a player, but could DM in case Iā€™m told before 6pm.

T1/T2 character.

Sorry for this last minute update, but it turns out I wonā€™t be there. Emergency came up at work. Wishing you all fun nonetheless. May the dice roll ever in your favor!

I will join you on my second adventure (after walking The Black Road at the fantasy game con). Please donā€™t kill my T1. :face_with_head_bandage: