AL @ 1070 - join me complaining about the heat in some good old Viennese style "sudern" :P

i won’t – the creatures during the adventure might though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 adult blue dragons?

Sorry I don’t make it, got a train later

Ill be later 20 mins. But Im coming to DM T2, dont worry. Had some hol up at work.

Thank you all for a great session. We actually pushed quite a bit further into the story and I cant wait to see what will happen next.

Thanks for all my players that helped get the Froghemoth egg, you unlocked the following magic item:

Broken Duergar Drill Bit (+1 Lance)
Weapon, Martial, Special, uncommon
It costs 16 TCP to buy
You have a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon.
Though shorter than a purpose-made lance, the King of the Blue Bayou Bullywug has redesigned this broken bit of mining kit into an uncommonly effective weapon. Additionally, while underground, the bearer always knows the item’s depth below the surface and the direction to the nearest staircase, ramp, or other path leading upward. (Minor Property: Delver)

and the Story Award:
A Friend in the Pit
A member of your party entered into single combat with the King of the Blue Bayou bullywug clan.
Victorious or not, this story quickly achieves legendary status with the folk of Thentia, both noble and common. Gene has given you a paper badge on a string that will let you backstage at The Mage Pit and encourages you to introduce yourself to Gelzira Tunnelly sometime. She’s a helpful woman to know.

I hope you had fun, even though we had to cut it a bit short at the end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.