AL @ 1070 - discover sandy beaches, journey underwater and freeze to death in a winter wonderland

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

If the weather holds up we can even put a table or two outside!

Problem with that is that it gets dark and tehn ist difficult to Play outside

bigger problem with that is, that gaming is rather loud and we couldn’t play nearly as long outside as it could cause trouble as a night time disturbance

I’ll come with T1 and T2

I sadly cant come things happened that stoped me…i will try and come next week maybe

I’ll be late, @Resil don’t wait for me to start

Thank you everyone for a great session. I had a lot of fun and you snatched a victory right by a hair. And I guess all praise our new great old overlords!!:squid::octopus::squid:
Here is what you unlocked.

Headband of Intellect
16TCP (Tier 1-4)
Requires Attunement

Your Intelligence score is 19 while you wear this headband. It has no effect on you if your Intelligence is already 19 or higher without it

Thanks for my group, hope you had as much fun barely surviving as i had barely not killing you.

You earned a couple of rewards namely you unlocked:

Bracers of Archery
Cost: 16 TCP (T1-4)
Wondrous item, uncommon (requires attunement)
While wearing these bracers, you have proficiency with the longbow and shortbow, and you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls on ranged attacks made with such weapons.
These bracers are bulky with hexagon designs along them that do not match any common racial or family styling. In addition, the hexagons turn blue in the cold or a warm orange in heat. The bearer suffers no harm in temperatures as cold as -20 degrees Fahrenheit or as warm as 120 degrees Fahrenheit.

In addition you earned the following Story Reward:
Friend on the Black Road. You aided the caravan master Azam on a perilous journey along the Black Road. If you find yourself needing to travel the Black Road or transport something discretely, Azam will provide it safely once for free.

We’d like to thank you Marcel! We had a ton of fun, all of you were really welcoming and friendly! We’re definitely going to try and join you again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.