AL @ 1070 - discover sandy beaches, journey underwater and freeze to death in a winter wonderland

and visit other exotic locations to die in!

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I would prefer to play one of my T1 characters this time, but if the need arises i can probably prepare a T1 Adventure.
I’ll also try to be there around 18:00 as usual

1 Like

I would join with two T1 Charakters

does this mean you’ll bring a friend or just that you have 2 characters between which you’ll choose?

I will of course join again had to much fun last time ^^
I’ll take my T1 charakter with me that was made last time

I have two characters, sorry for the unclear message

1 Like

I’m in as usual…I bring both T1 and T2 char. ToA table preference, if Rene comes.

Hi there!

I’d gladly join and I would be bringing a friend with me. We’ve both been occasionally playing DnD 5e for about a year now so we’re not complete beginners, yet we’re not experts yet. We’ll be playing Tier 1 characters, unless other tiers are needed in order to allow other campaigns to be played, in which case we could just make other ones.

We’d be showing up at 18.30 in order to be able to introduce ourselves and get a good grasp of how things roll before playing, if that’s fine for you!

I should be able to join again. I would prefer to Playeither my T2 or T1 but I still have a T1 Adventure prepared and am currently preparing a T2 if we Need it. I would give tersidian a chance to Play if it gets down to the decision who of us Needs to DM

just so you know, if it’s your first time playing AL you’d need to start at Level 1

Alright, thanks for letting me know! I have a vague idea of what AL consists of but I never actually played it.

I won’t be there this time unfortunately :frowning: have fun everyone!

Hello,
I would like to join an AL game for the first time and this seems like the perfect opportunity. Since I don’t have a character yet I would come early to create one if that is alright.
Is there anything I need to bring except the usual book, character sheets and dice?

it would be great if you’d read the ALPG for Forgotten Realms (link is in the first post), but besides that nope there isn’t anything you really need to bring (we are playing in a coffee shop, so money to pay for what you consume always is a good idea)

I’d love to join! I’ll bring a level 1 character.

I should be able to join and I would bring a T2 character or T1 if there is no second tier adventure.

I will join again with my T1 Kobold

I’ll be there with a T1 (lvl2) which I’d like to play and T2 (lvl7)

Hello,
this maybe a little early but I would like to join next week, because I am unable to attend this week. I would also bring 1 or 2 friends. Some of us have already experience in RPG and D&D5 but for one person it will be the first time.
I already downloaded the ALPG from the link in the first post, but I am a little confused since there is so much stuff in it.
Which are the things I have to read and which are optional? Also, is there a current ongoing campaign that takes place over multiple sessions, or is it something new every week?
Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting you all =)

Betty is coming with a lvl 2 cleric
I am coming with a lvl 2 hexblade
A friend is coming with a New character. He never played AL, but is expirienced in DnD.
Can’t wait for friday to come!

Comin to DM DoMm