AL @ 1070 crushed by the soulmonger, get eaten by dragons, die by the flame

is it really too much to ask for a level/Tier announcement in your posts? so many people ignore this very simple thing, kind of pisses me off to be honest …

alright my last count is at 26 people (including DMs), which means 4 tables unless a couple of people can’t make it after all

I’ll have 2 possibilities on me for T1 players, and whoever ends up playing with me will get to choose

If we really have 4 tables tonight, I think AL Vienna should get an achievement as a whole :+1:

1 Like

yeah definitly a milestone

Sorry for late notice guys, but I gotta cancel tonight’s session…bis naechste Freitag dann :slight_smile:

Hey guys just to let you know, lots of cafe people seem to be away and there isn’t really any food available tonight. She says maaaybe garlic cheese bread.

I will be joining you tonight if there’s still a T1 spot available

Sure!
You can destroy some of the garlic bread Lup mentioned

@Atoh-nym no worries, thanks for letting us know! Hope to see you again soon!

Hey, sorry to mention it so late but I’ll be a small bit late to the ToA table, feel free to start without me!

Thanks to my players for the fun session!

You unlocked this magical item:

Brooch of Shielding (16 treasure checkpoints)
Wondrous Item, uncommon (requires attunement)

This brooch is fashioned to look like a paint brush whose bristles are aflame. A mad cackling quietly emanates from it every sunset.

While wearing this brooch, you have resistance to force damage, and you have immunity to damage from the magic missile spell.

3 Likes

Thanks for the fun session to my players too :slight_smile:
You also unlocked something:

Cloak of Protection (16 Treasure Checkpoints of Tier1 or higher)
Wondrous Item, uncommon (requires attunement)
You gain +1 bonus to AC and saving throws while you wear this cloak.

Thank you all for a Tense session. You ripped the Spectator and his master apart.

This is the reward you get

Eyes of Charming (and I misspoke, its 16 TP)
Wondrous Item, Uncommon (requires attunement)
These crystal lenses fit over the eyes. They have 3 charges. While wearing them, you can expend 1 charge as an action to cast the charm person spell (save DC 13) on a humanoid within 30 feet of you, provided that you and the target can see each other. The lenses regain all expended charges daily at dawn.
Crafted of an oddly moist, slick leather with unsettling purplish lenses these goggles make the attuned wearer feel an odd kinship with the unwholesome denizens of the Far Realm and other aberrations.

And for the ones enslaved by Neogi
You have formerly been enslaved by Neogi and have developed a phobia of not being in control of your actions.

Wait a minute… did the husband survive in the story or am I forgetting something? Because I remember him talking about a reward for not killing anyone responsible for the events at his wife’s birthday party, and there were a bunch of people we did not ‘take care of’.

Either way you did a great Job yesterday, and playing with such a nice group, it was really heartwarming.

3 Likes

Thank you!

So the husband of the victim Zor Faltyn Gos basically wanted you to solve the mystery and kill anyone responsible. But he was thinking of competing nobles, not his nephew.

The husband (Urdun) of the woman (Kata) who set Zora Tiega Gos on fire wanted to save his wife from execution or at least clear her name.

All the husbands survived.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.