AL @ 1070 crushed by the soulmonger, get eaten by dragons, die by the flame

… and lots of other creative ways to die!

Another friday coming up, another Adventurer’s League session @ cafe 1070, Burggasse 68 1070 Vienna

I’ll probably continue Curse of Strahd (T1/2) this time, or maybe i’ll bring a T1 adventure, haven’t decided yet (depends on how much time i can spare to prepare something as elaborate as CoS this week), alternatevly i’ll bring a T1 cleric and maybe a new T1 monk as my last one was fun while he lasted :smiley:

Per usual i will be there early at around 18:00 in case someone needs help.

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found https://www.dmsguild.com/product/208178/DD-Adventurers-League-Player–DM-Pack?term=adventure+leag, be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own, write me what you would like to play and i’ll bring a pregen specifically created for you, or (if we manage to find them again as last friday we couldn’t locate any of the printed stuff i left at the cafe) choose one of the pregens that should be @ the cafe

I will DM ToA lvl1-11

Coming for COS as my T2 character.

I’ll be there with my T2 character (and will also bring a T1 character, just in case)

1 Like

Coming!
I can play T1/T2.
I will probably DM tier 1 though, if we need a third DM (DDEX2-06 - Breath of the Yellow Rose, 4 hours, continuing the Mulmaster story line). I will be extra careful with balancing the combats! Promise! :innocent:

If I get to play and if there is space, I would like to take a dip into ToA. Players already playing ToA should have precedence of course (level 5 cleric, grave domain).

One other thing: If you announce yourself and if you can’t come, please let us know so we don’t wait. Even if it is on very short notice (like for example 19:35 h). We will have an eye on the forum…

1 Like

Coming too. T1 (prefered) or T2 player :v:

I will be there bringing my T1 Characters.

Hi I’ll come with T1 Characters

Will be there with my T2 character, and a backup T1 just in case.

I’ll be there; I have two T2 characters but can make a level1 boi just in case

i’ll be there with a new t1 character last one didnt fare so well. who knew you cant fight fire with fire? :joy:

1 Like

I prepared Asleep and Awake just so @mulog could finally play some. Buuut, If you want to DM, thats fine too.

1 Like

Thanks!

But I thought, you wanted to continue CoS?

At the moment I count 10 people including 2 DMs (Tersidian and Rene). So we can see how thinks develop. Maybe we both get to play :blush:

I will probably have something prepared anyway but I don’t mind if I run it at another session :+1:

i can’t promise i’ll do CoS … lots of work, rather exhausting not sure i’ll be able to prepare CoS, more likely will do a simple T1 module

@Tersidian You want to play more, or to DM?

well if you ask me that, i’d prefer to play, but i might not be there next week so i thought i should DM

Then just relax, I think Illbetter dm this time, cause I might bring my friend along and its better foe her when you get aquainted with the game, when the dm is someone you know.

Coming with a friend! (both unexperienced, if that is ok)
We can’t access the website character creator, so we will arrive early.

Great! New players are always welcome!

1 Like

i’ll come with t1