AL @ 1070 - come and eat some ice cream while your character perishes in the desert!

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I wonā€™t be there as i get to attend a shadowrun session :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Tersidian, and thank you for organizing these, and for the invitation! Will be there on the 5th and am bringing someone. Weā€™ll both have T1 Level 1 PCs.

1 Like

I plan on being there. I can DM T1 (Dark Rites at Fort Dalton again) or T2 (The Drowned Tower) which would be in continuation of the previous Mulmaster/Elemental Evil adventures. New players are very welcome to join the elemental madness.

I can play T1 or T2 of course as well, in case there are too many DMs :wink:

Im coming this time as a T1 DM or a T2 DM depending on factors;)

1 Like

I hope I didnā€™t scare you out of playing :wink:

My record is no longer pure ā€¦:slight_smile:

Will be there with a T1

I plan to attend. There is a small ā€œifā€ though because i am not sure how Long i have to work on Friday. So if i dont Show up donā€™t wait for me.

Coming to Play T1 or T2

I want a space at your table!!! :sunny: coming to play T 1/2

1 Like

If there is some space for me I would like to join with a fresh T1 character.

Heyo, first time AL, long time 5e Player and DM. Will be joining as a T1

1 Like

hello my darlings! after a long time i finally have a friday free for leagues and leagues of adventures : )
have a t2 character, can also whip up a quick t1 if needed!
looking forward to seeing everyone again :heart:

3 Likes

Thatā€˜s aaaaamazing! Letā€˜s see how many of the old Elemental Evil crew we can get together! @Cyan?, @Lup?, ā€¦

@Martin is already comingā€¦ @Resil will be DMing by the looks of itā€¦

So we are aiming for ā€žThe Drowned Towerā€œ (T2), I suppose. If we end up needing to play T1 I will prepare ā€žBoltsmelterā€˜s Bookā€œ as well which would be the more direct story continuation.

1 Like

Yesss, Iā€™ll be there! T1 or T2 (T2 preferred since Iā€™d like to play Ori if weā€™re continuing the Mulmaster storyline, but either works!)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be joining again hoping for Lup to continue her seafaring adventure. T1 it is.

@theTyke @mulog unfortunately Iā€™m going to a concert with my mum next Fridayā€¦ Iā€™ll be back the week after. Looks like a great attendance so far though, have fun!

Hmm guess Iā€™ll skip then as I canā€™t continue any of the adventures I started to play and I donā€™t really wanna start a third one. Iā€™ll be back after my vacation then!

I would like to join as well tier 1 or 2 whatever is needed

exccccellllent :sparkling_heart:
plus I will actually be on time this time! or at least very close to on time. hooray for getting away from work 30 minutes early!

so - does 1070 actually serve ice cream now or is that a dastardly attempt by @Tersidian to lure some more people in with a misleadingly worded thread title?

1 Like

Will be there too. If enough people from last time are here I will continue to DM LMoP otherwise Iā€™d like to play T1.