AL @ 1070 - come and eat some ice cream while your character perishes in the desert!

they do serve icecream, i’m a murderer and killer and the bloody dm, but i’m not dastardly! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey i wil be there for T1 again :slight_smile:

You can count me in again with ma T1 X33

Will be there as a Player T1/2

Hey, already messaged I would be there, now adding a plus 1 who is also a T1. He may not play if there are too many players, but would like to witness AL either way.

I am counting 17 people atm. With Resil probably DMing T1 and me DMing T2 it would be great if @Hasenearl or someone else could DM since we will be needing at least 3 tables.

Also I would like to reserve a T2 seat for @Babybonkers at my table if he wants to play T2.
It is an adventure that is fairly easy to join (in the first half).

1 Like

Welcome back!:slight_smile:

Thanks @Mulog. I sadly still can’t say when my work will end tomorrow since it depends on how fast my colleagues operate :wink:

Will be there with a T1, hopefully joining @Hasenearl ’ s table again

Quick update: my +1 won’t make it on Friday, so it’s just me to either play or witness (T1, Level 1).

I’m coming, T1 or T2, depending on the set-up

Plan to be there as a T1 or T2 player

Gonna be there as well with a new lvl 1 character.

Ill have a +1

Can’t make it this time, have fun!

Thank you all for a great session today.
Its was unBEARably awesome

2 Likes

You unlocked the following magical item:

Trident of Warning, (16 TP)
Requires attunement.

This magic weapon warns you of danger. While the weapon is on your person, you have advantage on initiative rolls. In addition, you and any of your companions within 30 feet of you can’t be surprised, except when incapacitated by something other than nonmagical sleep. The weapon magically awakens you and your companions within range if any of you are sleeping naturally when combat begins.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.