AL @ 1070 - chill session(s)

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here or be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

I won’t be there this week, but as usual i’m sure there will be enough other people chipping in :slight_smile:

Ill be there to DM DOMM

Will most likely be there. Bringing T1 & T2 characters.

Coming, T2 for DOMM

I’m going to live in the woods for a while so I won’t be there this time (or the next time). Have fun!

Hey, would like to come with my T1 Character this week. Alternatively if anyone wants to catch me up on how the current Season of AL works for GM’s I could also prepare a T1 Session.

My tip would be to play a session first. there aren’t a lot of differences but to get a feel for it it might be better.
I will attend and DM a tier 1 adventure. No tempest clerics allowed on my table though😜

1 Like

How about some Druids of da moon?

No raining cows! also kidding everyones welcome if you want to break the Adventure be my guest :wink:

1 Like

I will be there with my T1 charakter

Will join again with a T1 char

Will be there with a T1

I will be here with T1 characters.
Could also continue to DM LMoP but woul prefer to play this time.

I’ll be there with a friend, both T1 :slight_smile:

I’ll be there with T1 (lvl4) & T2 (lvl9) characters.

Actually i sadly cant come tomorow becouse something got inbetween.
I’ll see when i can come again

Counting 8 players and 2 dms so far so we should be fine with room for last minute attendees. See y’all tonight

I’m sorry guys, but I have to cancel as well.

Have fun playing and I hope I can make it next week.

Afraid I wont make it either, family emergency.

I’ll come today with either t1 or t2 :grin:
Seems like a small group today :sunglasses: