AL @ 1070 - chill session(s)

Hey, I’d like to join with a T1 character tonight :slight_smile:

I will probably make it tonight, will bring a t2 (t1 as backup), may be somewhat late. Cheers.

I’m arriving around 19:15, please keep a place for me at Resil’s table

You will be fine we only have 4 t2 payers so far✌

Thanks to my Players for a great session you unlocked this item:

While wearing this circlet, you can use an action to cast the Scorching Ray spell with it. When you make the spell’s attacks, you do so with an Attack bonus of +5. The circlet can’t be used this way again until the next dawn.

Also if you were wondering what ailement was plagueing the creature:

Crimson fever is an affliction that is localized to the Border Kingdoms. It is a virulent disease that causes the afflicted creature to become almost mindlessly violent as they succumb to its ravages, and if they die while so afflicted, they rise as zombies a tenday later. Any creature that consumes food or water that has been tainted by the arcane roots in the owlbear lair must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or become afflicted with crimson fever. Each day that they are afflicted, their Intelligence and Wisdom scores are reduced by 1; when these scores reach 0, the creature dies. A creature may attempt the saving throw every 24 hours, and any creature that dies while suffering from crimson fever rises as a zombie a tenday later. Every day that a creature is afflicted causes their flesh to become discolored and eventually turns crimson. This disease is strangely immune to magical healing, but the recuperation downtime activity (Player’s Handbook) is automatically successful so long as the character has access to fresh food and water.

Thx again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.