AL @ 1070 another one bites the dust (probably)

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

If you plan on being there please announce yourself and tell us what you are bringing, so if you plan to DM please tell us what Tier of adventure it will be, if you plan on playing what Tier of character it will be (T1: level 1-4, T2: level 5-10, T3: level 11-16, T4: level 17-20)

For new players: you can either create a character according to the ALPG found here , be there early so one of the more experienced players/DMs can help you create one of your own

Once again i won’t be there, same goes for @mulog, hope you’ll have fun anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Id like to return as a player, T1.
You guys and girls have successfully infected me with the DnD bug =)

2 Likes

I will be there dm ToA (lvl1-11 prefer t2 chars)

I will be there with a T1, level 4 character. If possible I would love to continue HotDQ at Toni’s table. Otherwise I am also more than happy to join another table :slight_smile:
Have a nice week!

I am woul like to join with a tier 1 character, been waiting to be free again on a Friday ^^

Coming, with my T2 lvl 9 fighter, ToA table :slight_smile:

Looks like we’ll need some DMs! :wink: I’ll prepare a T1 adventure just in case, otherwise I’m also happy to play either tier

1 Like

I’ll be there with T2 (lvl-5) and T1 (lvl-1).

Saddly won’t be able to attend this time :no_mouth:. If Hoards of the dragon queen happens, don’t forget to tell me what happened @Fnark :grin:.

1 Like

I’ll be there and would prefer to play with either my T2 (lvl5) or my T1 (lvl1) Character. If we are DM’lacking i could try to run something but would love to know so until Thursday.

I will continue DMing HotDQ, LVL 1-7. Looking forward to see what my group does next.

I would like to join with my tier 1 (lvl1) character. :slight_smile:

I would also join the meeting with my to :slight_smile:

Coming again!
And +1.

T1 lvl 4 and lvl 3

Nevermind! I will be there with my T1 lvl4 ranger, looking forwards to more HotDQ :smiley:

Will be there with a Friend. booth of us have a T1 lvl 3 Char.

Hey everyone!

I’m playing a concert this Friday, but I’m looking forward to joining you all on the next one. @Tersidian when are you back?

Sorry, the thread title made me think about this right away:
Another one bites the dust
I just couldn’t resist…

1 Like

will be there with a T1

I am very sorry, but I have to cancel on a short notice. A friend of mine visits Vienna this weekend and I have no other chance to meet him.

Hope my usual players will have fun without me and that there will be enough DMs for everybody, but this person is very important to me.

1 Like