6th Annual RPG Vienna D&D Tournament Sign-Up

You are cordially invited to an evening of epic adventure, fabulous feats, treasure beyond your wildest dreams, and almost certain death.

Do you have what it takes to not only survive, but to become a champion?

In days of yore, tournaments were at the heart of D&D, and spawned many of the game’s greatest adventures. For the past few years, we’ve been trying to recreate the atmosphere of those legendary games right here in Vienna.

In past tournaments, players have woken vampire lords from eternal slumber, stared down beholders eye to eye (to eye, to eye, to eye …), befriended dragons, become lost in treacherous mazes, and sailed the seas forever as undead pirates. Which adventures will you add?

No experience with D&D, or even role-playing games in general, required. Just bring your lucky dice and a pencil. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, just sign up in this thread.

Spielbar, January 31. See you there, and best of luck to everyone!

You may just need it …

i plan to be there … but is it last full week of january or last week with days in january? :smiley:

Sorry, updated. January 31. See you then!

1 Like

Sounds epic, but what does “tournament” mean in the context of D&D? I’m still a n00b in these “old ways” ^^

multiple groups, same adventure, points for stuff, most points win

or in other words: epic shenanigans!

1 Like

huehuehue :smiling_imp:

With pre-gens, I assume? I would love to come, just have to hope that Jan 31 stays free in my schedule…

I should be able to join

Yay! Of course, I’ll be there!

Arrrr!

1 Like

Preeeeeeesent!

Sounds awesome. I am in. Are we using pre-gen characters or are we allowed to build our own?

Arrrr! :sailboat: :skull_and_crossbones:

I be in!:rowing_woman:

Sounds great, I’m in :slightly_smiling_face:

Sign me up :slight_smile:

Sounds great. Count me in :slight_smile:

Count me for two, I have a friend coming over.

I would also like to join

I would like to join

Sounds amazing
I hope I can manage to be there