The V.A.L.U.E. of Keeping the Oven Burning

:house: location: Sägewerk, Währinger Straße

Post below if you are coming - all tables are open. Players of any level of experience are welcome.

Please indicate in your post:

• Do you come to DM or play?
  • Which Tier is your game or character

Attendees:

DMs

Players:

Tiers:

• T1 : levels 1-4
  • T2 : levels 5-10
  • T3 : levels 11-16
  • T4 : levels 17-20

Resources:

:point_right: New to the Forum

:point_right: Our D&D Houserules

:point_right: V.A.L.U.E. magic item bazaar (costs each of the trading characters 5 Downtime Days)

:point_right: Discord for questions and stuff

Will come to DM Tier1-2. Also open to playing a Tier 1-2 game if someone else wants to DM.

I will not be there next week. I think demonstrating for democracy is more important than playing DnD. Might join for a while since that only starts at 14:00.

1 Like

No argument there :slight_smile: Well, we can always just have brunch :slight_smile:

I’d be there to play (T1/T2)

So I can come to play any tier or dm something

If there is a T1 table I’d come as a player

Seems that we have 3 T1 players so I will bring a T1 game along

Hey hey, will join as a Player (seeing that there’s already two DMs present ;)) - will be bringing along a T1 character. See you there~

1 Like

I can play T1 or T2. but I can bring a new T1.

Hi, I’d like to join to play with a T1 character.

I will be there to play T1/T2

I’ll be joining too if that’s okay, I’ll bring a character for each table just in case i can also dm!

With 7+ players and 2 DMs we seem to have full house today. Looking forward seeing you all. Will have some L2 pregens with me just in case.

Sorry but I just woke up with a bad headache. I don’t think I can come today :frowning:

Get well soon!

Oh, hope you feel better soon. Seems like we would need DM No2. If anyone still considering DMing - you can

Will be 10 mins late

i just realized it starts on 12:00 not 17:00… very sorry had the time wrong my bad i’ll be there next week

:slight_smile: It’s the brunch version. Looking forward seeing you next week