Wuxia/Oriental Campaign

Hi all of you!
Would anyone be interested in a Far East campaign? Finding the great dragon of the North, the secret Vallay pf Shangri La, the Monkey King and so on and so forth.

I would suggest quiet some homebrew - qi (as feat) for all for example. Personally I thought of sthg along the silk road to be able to incorporporate tons of diferent people groups and cultures.
Think of chinese sea to the red sea with everything in between. Warring states, deserted landscapes, old ruins, giant jungles a road that connects all of it and of course MONGOLS!

let me know what you think and sry for the spelling :wink:

sounds awesome … sadly i can’t fit yet another group into my schedule :sweat_smile:, but i’m sure you’ll find more than enough people :slight_smile:

Which system would you be playing? DnD 5e? Pathfinder… ?

also curious on the system, aaand are noobies welcomed? been trying to find a group to play with (cause none of my friends want to try it) gasp

I would like to participate but i’m newbe. I know Wuxia/Xanxia but i dont realy know about the other stuff if it is alright with you i want to try it out.

Initially i thought 5e but i am open to suggestions. I am a rather new player myself so dont feel discoreged :wink:
I love to play but i also have so many ideas that i could dm too (just lacking exp in this regard).

Maybe everyone who would be into it could agree to meet @ spielbar next week Thu?

tomorrow @ spielbar then? I would like to meet and talk it out see what becomes of this :slight_smile:

Tue 12th would be ok for me. But earlier than usually would be nice.

Same goes for Thu - i am free from 16.00 on more or less.

Just let me know

Let me know if anyone will show up today or Thursday :slight_smile:

I will probably be there around 7pm today.

I am here @ spielbar

Sorry. I thought nobody would show up. Maybe Thursday? I am really sry about this :frowning:

No problem. I already left long ago.

I would be at Spielbar tonight around 6 or 7
It would be graet to see some of the faces interested in this topic :wink:

How can i find you? I will probably be there (Spielbar) at 7.

Will be at the rear end on one of the tables - red sweater

Just read this post right now :confused: Keep me posted on the outcome of the meeting. DnD 5E would be great for me too :slight_smile: