What are you playing? (Video game wise!)

Hi all,

It was my birthday last week. Katta got me a PS4 Pro (!)
Even though I’ve got quite the backlog on Steam, I wanted one for all the PS Exclusives not available on PC and so far I’m loving it.

Almost finished the main story in Horizon Zero Dawn and picked up Monster Hunter World yesterday.
Persona 5 is equally amazing!

What are you playing at the moment?

These days?
A lot of Rimworld, a bit of Skyrim…

Red Dead Redemption 2 should be coming out soon on PS4!

1 Like

A newer game that I can recommend is They Are Billions

Then of course there is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.

A bit older bit still pretty nice is Oxygen Not Included

They are all Early Access games, but already pretty good. Otherwise I wouldn’t even list them here.

Another one - not early access but you need at least one other person for it - would be Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes - a fun but sometimes stressful game.

And if you’re looking for a sort of jump and run there is always Clustertruck

I’ll end the list here, though. Don’t wanna plaster the post with my Steam library :grin:

1 Like

At the moment, Icewind Dale II. Quite fitting for this forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve aready talked to a few peolpe from this forum about how we need to do a EU4 multiplayer once.

I’m also REALLY looking foward to Kingdom come: Deliverance.

Then again, I’m just a huge history geek :smiley:

1 Like

EU4 multiplayer is a great idea!

3 Likes

I currently mostly play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the Switch.

2 Likes

I really hope they deliver(:smile:) on this one. I’m waiting for the reviews though, No Mans Sky was a wake up call for me.

@Philipp how is it?

As for EU multi-player it sounds great but no matter how hard I try to get into it it Just overwhelms me. Stellaris too. I just think I’m not much of a grand strategy guy!

Well, my save says it’s over 200 hours. The main story is fantastic, not quite done because there are tons of sidequests for the blades etc. I play it with japanese voice acting, because the English one was annoying af.

And today I stopped by Libro because I wanyed to know how much Monster Hunter World costs there and maybe buy it if it’s cheaper the the download, which it was but I saw that they had the SNES Classic in stock and bought that instead. Oops :smile:

1 Like

Nice! Make sure Monster Hunter is the kind of thing you want. It’s not for everyone of course! . A guy at work banged on about it for a year on the DS so I just had to give it a go.

It’s definitely up my alley. Watched some videos and really want to play it. That’s why I ordered it today on amazon. :roll_eyes:

Not sure how it will be, because I canceled Plus just this month because I never used it, but I’ll see.

1 Like

Seconding Persona 5 Great game.

Playing Nier: Automata right now. The soundtrack of that game blows me away.

I’m currently massively into Divinity: Original Sin 2 - something for us RPG afficionados :smiley:

I can hardly put it down. My first playtrough was just shy of 80 h, and I currently have 200+ h total on it according to Steam - and honestly, it feels like I barely scratched the surface so far, in terms of side quests, alternative endings, exploring the game mechanics, etc. Just all-around a great game, I can’t remember when I was that hooked on a video game the last time ^^

Of course, I always still make some time to get fucked over in Hearthstone (mostly arena these days) and Overwatch (mostly competitive, trying futilely to finally climb into Diamond rank ^^).

Yes, I’m looking forward to when they release Divinity: Original Sin 2 on PS4! Currently I am obsessed with XCOM2, so that’s where what little free time I have at home usually gets spent.

I got to play it briefly at Game City last year. Looked gorgeous, beside of the faces. Just watched this trailer, however: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9IrhaJKwBY
Seems like they fixed it. If it looks and plays like that, I’m going for it. You have to keep in mind that this is not an experienced development studio. This is their first try at something big

Yep, I’ve already backed it long ago and played the beta. Honestly for me it’s worth it just for the unique combat system. If the story and the acting are what they appear to be in the trailers, that’s just all the better. :smile:

Not quite fitting for this forum, but i really enjoy subnautica at the moment

For everyone not familiar with it, it’s an underwater survival game on an alien planet.

Pretty fun, pretty scary and pretty pretty. :smile:

1 Like

Subnautica is great. Really nice to see them come out of Early Access. Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on @Philipp suggestion! How you getting on with Monster Hunter?

I like it, just really easy to get lost in it time wise, will play way more starting on the 16th.