Welcome to RPG Vienna! (Please Read)

Welcome to our tiny corner of the internet. The members of this forum are Tabletop Roleplaying Gamers, who speak English…and live in German speaking Vienna. As far as niches go I’d say this one is pretty specific! :smiley: It might be a small forum, but it’s our small forum!

In all seriousness, while the main purpose of this forum is to bring together English speaking RP gamers in Vienna, the forum is open to everyone. Especially Native Austrians who would like to experience Tabletop RPGs games in English. Right now there’s a very small amount of Forums. (I personally strongly dislike small online forums that have a million subforums with about 5 posts in total spread between them) so I want to concentrate all discussion in one or two forums before branching out to other subforums. I think this approach would be better for us all in the long run.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome of course. Don’t hesitate to PM me!
Neil.

4 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.