Viennese Fantasy (Plug)

Plug time: The latest fantasy novel by Michael Inger, whom some of you have already gamed with, is out. It’s called Heroine, and is a set in an alternate history Vienna. There are dwarves and airships and succubi and spies and magic and lots of running around and falling from high places.

It’s light-hearted fun (note: non-objective opinion) with local flavor. Besides, Michael is a nice guy, and it’s always good to support nice guys (especially role-players) doing cool stuff.

Damage in Theobaldgasse has a stack of signed copies. Give it a look.

(Incidentally, I edited the book, so you have the added pleasure of blaming me for any errors or bits you don’t like.)

(Oh yes: the book’s in German.)

[quote="-H-"]Plug time: The latest fantasy novel by Michael Inger, whom some of you have already gamed with, is out. It’s called Heroine, and is a set in an alternate history Vienna. There are dwarves and airships and succubi and spies and magic and lots of running around and falling from high places.

It’s light-hearted fun (note: non-objective opinion) with local flavor. Besides, Michael is a nice guy, and it’s always good to support nice guys (especially role-players) doing cool stuff.

Damage in Theobaldgasse has a stack of signed copies. Give it a look.

(Incidentally, I edited the book, so you have the added pleasure of blaming me for any errors or bits you don’t like.)

(Oh yes: the book’s in German.)[/quote]

And I was right there with you until that last bit… maybe Noel would like it…

It seems not to be available for Kindle…

Maybe he would … does Noel share your sense of humor?

You’re right. Totally old school.

But with a hardcopy, you get the fun of saying “Heroine” if you’re ever stopped at a border and asked what you’re carrying…

[quote="-H-"]
But with a hardcopy, you get the fun of saying “Heroine” if you’re ever stopped at a border and asked what you’re carrying…[/quote]
I am not even joking when saying that this just now convinced me of buying the book.

Heh. That’s totally awesome. :smiley:

let me know what you think of the book!