Vienna DnD 5E @ 1070 - open games, rules determined by specific games DM

So Adventure League Season 9 has officially started, as we haven’t decided yet how we will proceed, I propose doing open games for the heck of it. (This doesn’t mean that some DMs can’t/won’t run AL games obviously)

Meeting place is Cafe 1070 @ burggasse 68, 1070 vienna

I’ll try to have an adventure prepared (would be level 2-4, average party level of 3 for up to 6 people), but i can’t promise i’ve got the time for it (worst case i can still wing it), also wouldn’t mind to play if enough DMs plan to run something :slight_smile:

Anybody else who wants to dm a open game please announce it here too.
IF anybody wants to try their hands on AL season 9 feel free to do so, but don’t expect me to help you too much with the necessary conversions :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope i get to see at least a couple of you this friday :slight_smile:

I would continue DMing the crystalline city. This would be a T2. I welcome all the players from the last time as well as new ones.

Defintely up to give AL a try - any reading material i should take a look at?

I would like to play Crystalline city again, so count me in for T2!

I am also in for Crystalline city even though good boy is dead

1 Like

I am back for some more Crystalline City!

I will be there again with my t1 at rayce_kaiser’S table (he already said he would be dming again)

Oh also a friend of mine would be joining and watching. (OR NOT)

My friend actually doesnt have time so yea XDD coming alone

I will come to continue rayce Kaisers LMoP )

I will be there and have a t1 and a t2 character but I can also dm a t2 adventure this week. This would be al legal.

Hey guys. I changed my name to Tatze. I was dschingiskarn. Had to make a new account for name changing

Would that be season 9 then? I checked my char and he’s only halfway to lvl 4 so I’d need the s9 conversion (of adding a level).
If so, I’d love to state my interest, although I’m not a 100% sure I can make it due to work, so I wouldn’t want to reserve a spot if someone else can make it for sure.

Yep. S9

1 Like

Hey guys, is there a spot for a new player somewhere?

I would like to be there again, what campaigns can I join? I did the oneshot Prison Escape last friday.

How would this be run? Just come prepped like last time but with a lvl 2 char instead?

Cheers

All of them!!!:wink:

Would this be the campaign where all but two of us died? :joy:

Yes

1 Like

Nice, I forgot to get everyone’s names! Fun session, I was Tinkle