V.A.L.U.E. rules, now taking feedback

About #4 okay but I makes some not so nice experience in my first AL game where it if was not per many and we found a rapier +1 which was useful for at least 3 chars in the group.

Maybe the following would be a solution:
Every player have to track in their log sheet the magic items in three categories:

• awarded magic items: found magic items which the player can keep
  • bought magic items: all items bought with tcp
  • consumables: all scroll / portions one time use items.

If the conflict can be solved by the players, the player with the least awarded items get the item in case of a draw the dice decides. Would not discourage players and still ensure an fair distribution over the community.

Also the tracking must be done in any case for consistency.

DISCLAIMER:
the following post is just a proposal and in no way final, i would advise everybody not to use it for now, or if used make sure to keep a very solid record because the costs might be changed in the near future and should be applied retroactively!

as it has started to come up and it looks like nobody else is going to try to offer a solution, here is my proposed TCP cost (and evergreen list)
the items are now sorted by item name, if you want to filter you can add a temporary filter view to your session by clicking: Data > Filter Views > Add Temporary Filter View
google sheets is smart enough to create it on the correct area, you are then able to click the column headers (they get an arrow symbol) and select the filter for that (for example to only see the items that are set to unlocked you click the arrow next to the ‘Unlocked’ column and select ‘TRUE’)

the evergreens are straight from the Season 8 ALCC for forgotten realms, i need to check the eberron one too, but haven’t gotten around to that yet, Armor+1 is split into 3 as that was the way it was done in season 8, the fields have a note about which types of armors are included in that row

my proposed formulas are based on rarity and at which tier an item shall be available. the exact values can be found in the configuration tab of the sheet, an item’s cost is the simple formula of: base cost * tier multiplier * rarity multiplier

3 Likes

I like it

Very nice looks fine for me, too

Also if the DMs would add comments to the items that have been unlocked since AL season 9 started, preferable with the info which adventure they were found in

Hi there
Im from Serbia
Im 45
And im looking for a solid Group of Adventurers
Lookin for D&D or anything like it.

Im in Vienna
And i had a FIRST time play of a Call of Cthull and D&D.

IM FREE for ewery Weekend

THANK YOU