V.A.L.U.E Friday - Tea flings from hell

I will be there with T1&T2. Skullport sounds really interesting, would like to join @Darthbinks if that’s still possible.

Will be joining @TheUglyGhostOfEast Group on Friday :))

I‘m one of the 5 so uh yes I‘ll be here with @TheUglyGhostOfEast

Hi all! Long time player & DM here, first comment on the forum.

Let me know if I could slot into any game with a fresh T1 or T2 character, I could for sure make it if that’s the case. @Mexikorn’s table seems the most promising from what I see :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum :raised_hands:t4:

Hi there Burek and welcome on the forum. Usually at RPGVienna new players should start with level 1 characters and level their way up the ladder so to speak, afaik. I have no problem with you joining my table right out the gate with a lvl 3 character however. I look forward to seeing you at my table tomorrow.

P.S.: For character creation outlines at our V.A.L.U.E. games, I recommend you quickly check out our houserules at this link

Thanks both for the welcome!

@Mexikorn missed the lvl. 3-4 note you mentioned before, but I would then take you up on your generous offer, thanks! Will share the one-off character later tonight in a PM.

@Valzon cannot promise you yet … but should work :+1:

Sorry for being late this time, was a very full week. Like to join the table of @Darthbinks

Hello I just created a character with the help of the the discord server and would like to join a T1 game. @Mexikorn 's table seems great but idk if they still have space since my reply is so late.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum:)

1 Like

@Arthilas … could you DM a T1 game as well? :slight_smile:

I will DM the Death House tomorrow, (high) T1. Be warned though, this is a horror adventure, including body and psychic horror. And it will be challenging for you and your characters.

May I join your table? A horror game sounds fun. I am kind of a new player tho.

Of course you can!

Would you be good with my group of 5 possibly joining you? :'> we have two pretty new people to dnd so I’m not totally sure if it’ll work out so if it won’t I can also try and come up with a session for tomorrow for em all I just wanted to go ahead and ask beforehand though

1 Like

Okay; with 6 players my table would be full then! :headstone:

1 Like

I’d love to join as well. T2 or T3 preferably

I would love to join as a player tonight, if there is a spot left. Tier X =)

1 Like

Sorry for the late message, after all I wont be able to join tonight :confused: