Upcoming games

[size=120]INTERCONTINENTAL TRIFACTOR[/size]

yaaaaay

happy to play this superhero team again :laughing:

P.S: do we get some Power Points/XP for next time?^^

As PL10 characters you’re already really powerful and I know even just 1 pp (xp) can really make a difference in how strong your character is, if you know what your doing. I’m happy to give Hero Points as rewards though. One hero point per mission which is 2 at the moment. The death thing is yet to be resolved. I will finish that up here or the next session. There I will stat the rewards.
Honestly Darth didn’t think the characters would be that strong. So next game upping power of bad guys. Expect it to be tough and death a certain possibility. I’m not saying I will be trying to kill you, just there will be some higher numbers so you don’t one-shot the big bad guy. And always remember retreat is an option.

okidoki (although the 1pp/xp per session would have been nice :wink:)

btw this fun Webseries was the main-inspiration for my character

[youtube]pG_xYGcC9ss[/youtube]

… What did I just watch…

:laughing:

How about we tell you what we want to increase? Then you can decide, if this would be ‘too powerful’ for you?
The Power level of the Characters will not increase anyway.

I would like to increase the “Gather Information” Skill (up to a maximum of +8; including her Charisma bonus); since this would be a fitting Skill for a journalist (and I forgot about that, since that Skill does not exist in the 3rd Edition skill list anymore - my bad :neutral_face: ).

Dominik could purchase e.g. the “Inventor” Feat.
p62 and p131 in the 2nd Edition M&M Corebook.

Hi an idea for a superhero:

He is as old as the universe. He has died and has been born countless times. He has been created as many times as he has been destroyed. He has had many forms, more than you could imagine. Now he is Tuomas Viisastenkivi. And he is the philosopher’s stone.

Powers: transmute any material (including himself) in any other material