Thursday 1 Feb Spielbar

So who is coming to Spielbar this Thursday?

Iā€™ll be there and can run something if desired. Thereā€™s a little CoC thing Iā€™ve been meaning to inflict on you ā€¦

Also happy to sit back and play, of course. Who else will be there?

See you tomorrow!.

Iā€™ll be there. CoC would be cool :slight_smile:

Iā€™m gonna make a rare visit (will be more frequent soon) and never played CoC, but always wanted to.

NAILED IT.

1 Like

I would also like to join. Iā€™m new in Vienna and have never played CoC before, but also always wanted to try it out :smiley:

(I have heard great things about CoC. If I donā€™t get through at least 3 chars in my first session, due to insanity or death, I shall be mightily disappointed ^^)

1 Like

Well, H is known for killing PCs. :laughing:
Just saying ā€¦

Sounds great, Iā€™ll be there!

Thatā€˜s six so far. We might need another GM ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello, i am new at this forum and never played a Pen and Paper Rpg befor. I would like to join a game tomorrow (at what time do they start?).

I will be there as well. CoC sounds ā€œinsanelyā€ great! :wink:

I will take two friends with me, if thats possibleā€¦

Starting time?

Starting time would be around 7pm. With 10 people we definitely need another GM

if i wasnā€™t so tired at the moment i could promise to be there and bring a d&d 5e one shot ā€¦ or my nwod one ā€¦ but currently iā€™m not sure wether iā€™ll be there

1 Like

Iā€™ll be there too most likely :smiley:

I am planning on being there

Iā€™m there!

I`ll be there, too.
@Simon as we might need a second (or even a third?) game, can you run an one-shot tonight?

Hey guys, I wonā€™t manage tonight, too much to do still at my new workplace. I will plan a bit better in advance next time Iā€™m in Vienna, which will be around end of February to beginning of March, and see you then - have a great time tonight!

ok i think iā€™ll be able to come and run something today ā€¦ iā€™m not feeling as dead today as i expected :smiley:

Lies & slander!

Also, should anybody want to see for themselves just how libelous this claim is, printing out half a dozen of these would be terribly appreciated and would earn you a whole bunch of karma points, if this were only a game that uses karma points.

Thanks, and see you in a bit!