Thu Sept 22, 02016, Spielbar 7pm (open gaming night)

Roll call!

Who’s got something to run? I could offer something Cthulhu-ish if we’re lacking in games. The equinox seems like a good time for the stars to be right.

See you on Thursday!

I should make it this week, work permitting! I’ve ordered the Ubiquity dice, once they arrive, I can run Queeste again. Might not be this week, though.

I should be there (around 8 or a little after again, sorry!), though definitely won’t be staying as late as last time!

I think I will manage to be there this time too!

Id like to join in but since its my first time I do have a couple of questions.

Do i have to bring a pre built character and if so for what system?
Is it a big problem if i join at like 9ish PM (got to work till 7:45 this week :confused: )

[quote=“heidelbeerkuchen”]Id like to join in but since its my first time I do have a couple of questions.

Is it a big problem if i join at like 9ish PM (got to work till 7:45 this week :confused: )[/quote]
Welcome, I will gladly answer your question:
You should bring a pregenerated character for all popular systems. Such as D&D 3.5, 5.0, Pathfinder, CoC, Shadowrun, QAGS, and Pendragon. Just because we don’t really know what we are gonna play beforehand. And otherwise showing up is basically pointless I fear. If you don’t bring a character sheet you could make one up but min maxing is key here so it will probably take you 2-3 hours to create one and by then the game might already be over.
Sorry, man.

Of course I am joking and nothing of that is true. GMs usually create characters with you or sometimes even bring pregens themselves. :smiley:
However games usually start around 7:30-8:00 ish. Some allow for a late entry though. But don’t be mad if you have already missed 50% of the fun.

BTW: I might be there on Thursday as well but if so it will be with a full table.

I’ll be there.

I should be there

[quote=“heidelbeerkuchen”]Id like to join in but since its my first time I do have a couple of questions.

Is it a big problem if i join at like 9ish PM (got to work till 7:45 this week :confused: )[/quote]

Good evening!

As Tom answered, character creation is either done on the spot or the DM bring pre-gen. For some popular games, people have sometime brought their own characters but that’s the exception rather than the rule…

We always try to accommodate people’s schedule. I am sure most DM will be ok with somebody jumping in… but, yeah, the game will already be on its way and you might have missed a bit of the story…

Also, I should be there this week too… My week is going to be crazy at work again; so I make no promises but I will come as soon as I can…

So that’s four shoulds, one I think, one might … Seems like the first thing expats adopt here is the conjuctivus austriacus!

Anyway, I’ll see an indeterminate number of you tomorrow, then. Showing up late will be fine; if we know in advance, it’s usually pretty easy to accommodate.

Add one “maybe” to that list.

I can say that I definitely won’t be there… sad, but at least certain. :wink:

i got sick so i wont make it after all. bummer. hopefully next week

I get out of work early today because of a very early start - so I will be going out to exercise the Blackest of All Creatures and then drive straight over to Spielbar after. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I will not make it this week. Hopefully next week will be less chaotic.

Late, but I’m on my way. Time is an illusion, leisure time doubly so…

Sorry guys I didn’t make and didn’t write…I fell asleep while reeding :frowning: