Thu October. 26, 02017, Spielbar 7pm (Halloween)

7, I think

1 Like

Well thats more than a half dozen so practically a dozen…

Anyways, Action Castle sounds interesting. Otherwise I would host a game of Mouse Guard for anyone interested (up to four mice).

1 Like

I am planning on being there this Thusday

It was at least 8. 6 + 2 extras.

EXACTLY MY POINT.

I’ll be there.

Happy with action castle (or similar).

I will come. Ready for (almost) anything.

Does this event generally occur in costume?

Good question, then I’d have to be creative :scream:

I prepared 6 characters and except for you nobody else brought one - hence 7.

And even if it were 8 it’s nothing compared to 12 players in a PF game - it wouldn’t be much fun. I once had 10 players at a table and even I got bored at some point due to the down time in combat. But I reckon that would happen to pretty much any turn based combat oriented game.

But Action Castle and Space Station are completely different games. The number of players isn’t that important cause it’s always the same. Muhahaha…
You’ll find out :wink:

Sort of. But it ranges from wearing “I’m the guy with the special t shirt” (you know who you are :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: ) to Simon’s full costume costumes.

But from personal experience I can say, a pirate hat, an earring and a fancy dice bag do the trick as well :smiley:

1 Like

It FELT like a dozen. Plus, as @Icewind said, it’s more than half, so round up.

Note to self: Frantically begin looking for fancy dice bag.

Coming too, costume-free.

I’m coming and bringing a friend.

Action. Castle!!

Come on. It would be fun. ^^

I don’t think I actually own a costume so I’ll just come dressed as a broke college student.

I don’t have to dress up for that :rofl: :sob:

Maybe I’ll bring some little things for you to put on. ^^

That would be great. :smiley: I may have to leave a little early though since I have to work tomorrow :frowning:

Hey, I won’t be making it tonight. Hope you have a spooky evening and a lot of fun!

Same here

My plans just shifted slightly, and it seems I won’t be making it either. Sorry!