Thu October. 12, 02017, Spielbar 7pm (Open Gaming Night)

Will anybody be there? Since I have a very early lecture on the next day, I won’t be able to stay as long as I originally planned, and probably won’t be able to run anything either. But I’d love to play!

Edit: Sorry that i just blatantly created a topic, I don’t yet quite know your customs :grin:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s no rule about WHO opens the Thursday night threads, just as long as they get opened. I’ll be there, but I can’t run anything :confused:

I’ll be there.

Was hoping to have something to run, but as the rest of my week has just disappeared it’s unlikely I’ll have time to prepare anything.

Any chance of finishing Grimm?

If not, I can probably run something else if we’re lacking a game, possibly Call of Cthulhu or Solomon Kane? Or heck, maybe even more Shadowrun - last week was fun.

See you Thursday!

well the topic is wrong, thursday would be the 12th :smiley:
besides that i think i’ll try to be there, can’t promise yet though

sorry i messed up :stuck_out_tongue: can’t edit it tho can i?

Edit: yes i can

1 Like

I’ll hopefully be able to drop by this week!

The Mouseguard is looking for four brave mice for a patrol thus Thursday!

1 Like

I’ll be there :smiley:

I’d love to finish Grimm. If we don’t, I’m going to make you tell me the end.

Please? I hate that I missed Shadowrun week. Or whatever. I’ll be there. We can see.

I just found out that I have a course at 18:30, but since i’ts not so far away I should be able to arrive at like 19:30 :slight_smile:

I’ll be coming, too!

2 Likes

Dang I would love to come for this. I’m likely going to miss, though.

Well most probably there will something Grimm that prevents the patrol this week.

okay it might be that i won’t be able to make it at all, sorry guys…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.